Is sublety some kind of inside joke?

So I finally did it. Rogue was the last class I didn’t have on 70 and I finally got one. Went ahead, did some lfr, crafting, bullions and m+ chests from other characters and got it to around 498 ilvl. Nothing crazy but workable. And off into the world we go and…

What the hell is going on with subletys aoe damage? I mean I’m duking it out for the third place with the tank constantly on aoe pulls. I’ve never seen anything like this before, honestly this is the first time I’ve seen something as dysfunctional as this. My fistweaver monk does more aoe damage. I’m just at a loss for words.

4 Likes

Yep, it was fun and very nice spec if you didn’t want to push way too many different buttons.
Then they come with rogue “rework” and literally poop all over sub rogue, leaving outlaw as the only spec to play if you actually wanted to do something… that if you can keep up with constant cd tracking…

Yeah not gonna lie, out of all of my classes rogue so far is the one that requires the most work for the least payout. Kind of disappointed tbh.

It was a strong spec on S1, S2 i think but i wasnt full equipped at all meanwhile i was playing it, still a nice spec, eye of the storm phial used to make it better. Still good for boss encouters

stills a funny spec

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.