Is the arena lfg really that dead?

For a few days i’ve Been sitting for over an hour looking for 2s cap at mid-level cr (2.2) but most days No one Even sign up regardless of CR or exp, have arena finally died totally?

hey man, although i understand you frustration you can not possible say 2.2cr is “mid-level” considering this season haven’t had the same participation as previous ones plus finding someone at that level is quite hard. it is not an easy goal.
give it time and for sure you will find someone but the higher you ask for the hard it gets.

Everyone saying arena is dead but if you queue up for anything lower than 2k you get flooded with people signing up.

Also, i think the issue is a lack of healers, i can start a group as dps and depending on rating it can take a while for people to sign up but as healer i instantly get soo many people regardless of rating

Guess it could be true for chars without CR, havent testes it on alts too much, im playing holy on this tho and 2s almost exclusivly, so Maybe ques for cap would be faster if i Just did 3s

Yup pretty dead, they killed pvp in record time.

75% player loss in less than a year. I hope they are really really proud of themselves.

4 Likes

if you queue anything above that you are bound to sit in lfg all day not finding anyone even signing up (not even the notoric 320 ilvl hunter that asks you whether you need hunter while you look for healer) and even if you find someone you will probably que 1-5 games max. before he leaves. The lfg struggles man.

I sat waiting for someone to play with my alt lock at around 1.8cr in lfg for 1 hour
no1 is playing dude

All of my healers in 2s are 2.1k cr and i can easy wait 1 hour or more at peak times for someone to sign at my cr. There are 1 or less groups at 2k+ cr in the LFG for 2v2.

In 3v3 i can die in the LFG. At 1850cr no one signs. A few days ago me (Rrduid) and Mglad rogue crated a group at 1700cr, no one signed that had BFA duelist xp for 1 and a half hours straight, then i just gave up. This was friday night btw.

I think it is a combination of classic wow still being dominant over retail, numbers wise, and the fact that you are queuing at 2.2 CR also means that there are less players at that rating than lets say 2k, 1900 and lower.

LFG is a doggy dogg world for me man, I literally struggle to even enter the arena and stay at it for more than 3 games because of this LFG situation. I usually just get turned off from arena when that happens and go do some other stuff. It’s sad since arena is all i wanna do really.

I feel you Brother, i Just stick to playing my friend instead, and Just stick with a max of 1 small sessions a week, means barely any improvements possibilities or any realistic rating climbing, but still beats lfg so far \o/

1 Like

and thats the point noone is playing…
i know so many ppl that wanna play but they cant, because you have to farm pve for weeks before you can play arena…

loot system is rly dogsht btw, random, random, random…

why they dont give us 2 vendors where you can use a token that you can loot from your chest based on your last week performence in pvp or m+
like +8 was your best you get a +8 token and buy a item that you NEED with 430gs from that vendor.
but no you get your 7th legs with crit mastery.

0 good changes for 2 years straight, destro lock self heals more than actual healers, boring dampener meta for 2 years. Why would anyone keep playing?

2 Likes

None of that is actually true :))

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.