Is the cheating worse this season?

The restrictions I am talking about is " Account Sharing " which is … at least frowned upon if not completely against the TOS. I know there is a parent / guardian clause which allows account sharing in some capacity or other.

But certainly not for a paid boosting service, where a pro-gamer would get you as many wins as you paid for.

admittedly this was a poor choice of words, my only point was to, point out that when the names switched to non-english characters and a slightly italic font, I would have a gut-feeling this game would not go well for us… and I was almost always right. That’s not to say all Russians are providing boosting services for WoW players, but certainly at least some are.

I know and understand it’s not just one country doing this, in fact you can just google “WoW boost” and find at least a dozen sites all making at least enough money to keep their websites running.

Finally if you want to deny the pandemic of cheating (account sharing) and paid boosting services, that is your right.

I was wrong to paint all Russians as cheaters, I apologise for that. I based my comments on my experiences. I know there are some people who can not even turn a PC on… I’m obviously not talking about them, the broad sweeping statement was a mistake I regret.

#######

• Shadowlands - Highest Quality Cheapest Price

Arenas, RBG, Raid Runs, Mythic+, Coaching to Gladiator 100% safe no account sharing. (x) is in business since 2012 with over 17k reviews. 24/7/365 support available. 100% Safe in Selfplay. In business since 2012. Earn 3% Store Credit.

[Sanctum of Domination]

Runs Everyday in HC and Normal

Sylvanas Ahead of the Curve

[Mythic+15 Selfplay Boost]

Season 2 Mythic+ Rating

Best Great Vault Packages

[
Buy W.o.W. Powerleveling Boost - Custom 1-60 Level Range
Ad·
Level up your main character or make a new alt with our time-proven powerleveling service. Get to level 60 in under 24 hours. Leave boring leveling to us. Enjoy the endgame content.

[
WoW Boost - Official Boosting - Cheapest Price 100%
Ad·

WoW Boosting Service. 2300+ Reviews. Reliable. Use ‘sep10’ on a Cart For 10% Off! Start…

[
WoW Shadowlands Boost Service - Be the first in WoW SL
Ad·

Get ur boost, gold, mythic runs, raid carries and other activities from Overgear. See more

Search Results

Web results

[

WoW Boost - World of Warcraft Boosting Services

World Of Warcraft boosting services. (X) is in business since 2012, have satisfied thousands of customers. Live chat 24/7/365 with us before …

‎[Buy Torghast Boost · ‎[Buy WoW Power Leveling Boost](https· ‎[WoW TBC] ‎[Job]

People also ask

Is WoW boosting legal?

Selling in-game items and services such as carries or boosting for real money is not allowed. Selling items and services for gold is allowed but can only be advertised in-game through the Trade chat channel.

To name but a few, I’ve removed the url’s but they are easy to find… if you look…

EDIT: Removed names of services

Everything you are mentioning above just seems like a false accusation. Can you prove that they are account sharing? I personally doubt.
Other than that paying for a boost unfortunately is legal/allowed and you probably can’t even prove that. The fact that you have no idea how BGs work or you probably have no idea that russian servers existed according to a nonsense you typed above means that you just blame others for your loses.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.