Is the PvP talent "Control is King" working for anyone?

It should give 15 seconds of Slice and Dice when using Cheap Shot and some energy (based on combo points) when using Kidney Shot. This doesn’t seem to work for me, but I’m probably missing something.

Yes, I have War Mode enabled. For example, “Take Your Cut” (another PvP talent) works fine.

Seems to work as Subtlety. Doesn’t work on Outlaw. Haven’t tried Assassination.

EDIT: Nevermind, doesn’t seem to work on Sub either. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Works fine for me, not sure what to tell you

What am I doing wrong then?

Does it work if you unspec subterfuge?

Nope, still doesn’t work.

Does it work if you unspec Shot in the Dark ? Same question with Premeditation ?

I will have a look tomorrow as it may have stopped working, but I am pretty sure it works as Assassination so I would assume other talents interacting with Cheap Shot and/or Slice and Dice may bug it out.

Then again, maybe it stoped working on Assa as well with the patch and I silply did not pay attention.

Yeah, something is definitely bugged. So I just tried again with the same talents in the video above, and it didn’t work. Tried without Premeditation and Shot in the Dark, also didn’t work.

Swapped back to Outlaw, and suddenly it’s working as intended. Super weird, because when I created this topic, I didn’t even initially try Subtlety yet and I’m 100% sure it didn’t work on Outlaw either. Then I swapped back to Subtlety afterwards, and now this is suddenly working as well, without changing any talents. So just changing specs caused it to start working.

End good, all good? Not really. Something must be triggering it to stop working after a while, but I haven’t figured out what yet. Will try to do some more research (even if it’s just for myself :smiley:).

EDIT: Already noticed something. Using my hearthstone caused it to stop working. After using hearthstone to Valdrakken and flying back to the location in the video, and attacking an enemy, Slice and Dice didn’t activate. Probably not related to the hearthstone, but maybe changing zones or a loading screen causes it. Not sure.

Some people had issues with poisons falling off when changing zones last patch I believe

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.