Is the server dying?

Recently it has been very hard to find raids and dungeons, maybe its time to switch server, what do you guys think ?

1 Like

I started playing some days ago, saw my guild has moved to Pyrewood. Server looks bit empty for having 2 layers. Two dudes on twitch chat mentioned they transfered to another server because they couldnt find a raiding guild. Personally im “testing the waters” with my mage. If i dont like server’s activity at 80 will probably quit, aint paying to tranfer my toons.

2 Likes

no it doesnt and you dont need to and this is longer than i wanted to post because i needed more characters

I don’t post on here much, but I was on NGK since the beginning of Classic and the population was always kind of an issue. Before Wrath, I moved to Golemagg with the free transfers with a bunch of others and it’s honestly like night and day. 26k pop compared to just 5k which is the second lowest for any English realm (only compared to Hydraxian which is super bad).

Maybe it’s still alright there, but although I’ll always have a soft spot for this realm, moving was the right call in the long term.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.