Is there a range class that enjoys playing?

While looking through forums and trying to play on 70 for every range class, excluding paladins, it feels like each of them struggling.
Mages rage quitting. SP can barely survive after “the changes”. Hunter is glass cannot. Shamans, evokers and balance druids are rarely seen in open world. So only warlocks are left, though not sure which spec really does it well.

So, is there any range dps that really enjoys PVP outside of arena and why? Or both s1 and 2 will be about palas and wars?

2 Likes

No. Not really all of them feel like utter crap and extremely clunky to play mostly because all of them feel like they are designed in 2004 and are but against classes that feel like have way more modern design and gameplay.

1 Like

Warriors and Paladins are not range classes?

Well I love playing my bm and ele :slight_smile: shaman new burrow talent is great and u can avoid some heavy burst etc.

In arena it seems that destro and demo are having a good time. I dont know why but propably because they can shield themselves against melee burst and let dampening take a roll plus they arent casting much anyways lol.

The only ranged ive seen in open warmode that is not some rare random spec think frost dk, casters are as rare as them… is hunter. Because they dont need to cast and get interrupt.

Maybe it is time to give casters defensives against melees and interrupts outside rated games xD

There is more casters that is good, not just warlock. You guys know casters destroy melee teams in 3v3 right now ?
Just check the leaderboars.
pregoc made casters amazing and they can kill Anyone in 2 seconds if played correctly

that’s a lie. Only if the target has no defensive cds, but then melee can do the same against the same target

I love using my evoker, mm hunter, spriest in pvp in open world, and bgs and arenas but mostly in open world. You just need to use the terrain and kite.

If pvp area is cliffside? BEST places to pvp as an evoker, mm hunter? traps and knock backs are your best friends, especially on angled terrains. Spriest? Fear mind control, create a gap, and melt them down.

Eye of the Storm + Saltwater + Deep breath with Divide & Conquer and the combo-wombo you wreck the entire team in seconds, pretty fun

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.