Is there a simple Enhancement shaman?

Hello.
I really like the lightning effect of the enhancement shaman.
Also its sound effect is sooo much cooler, you can feel the power behind all lightning based attackes.
…however, i saw the “rotation” from icyveins, youtube guides…and its seems very difficult, not that fun.
So i’m asking you, is there a build were you dont have so manny buttons to press for doing good dps?

yes , but…

the current set favors around the elemntalist build , also community already voted again for the same tier set , so till next expansion its not worth playing the storm build .

in season 1 and 2 both builds could be played and elementalist build brings the strongest funnel damage ingame currently , the storm build is pretty slot machine based and u had i think 4 buttons . We need to wait for next expansion that storm build could be viable again , the current tier set requires the left side capstones

Go for the storm build.

Damage profile and dps is not that good compared to elementalist, but if you are not doing cutting edge content and just playing with friend, no one will care.

1 Like

The storm build is incredibly simple. In single target you wanna use every opportunity to press Stormstrike.

It’s incredibly boring in the long run. AoE is fine.

For m+, the storm build is incredibly weak cause you have to build around your tier set. Meaning you have to take Primordial wave, Lava lash and Fire nova. Its incredibly invasive to the playstyle of storm and makes no sense.

I urge you to ‘simply’ learn the elementalist build. It’s also the best build for learning the fundamentals of enhancement.

Try elementalist build, it’s more of a priority whack a mole.

You could also take out a few abilities so you can understand the basic rotation, then add them later once you’re comfortable.

So try dropping icy strike, etc. Elemental blast is our biggest spender so I’d be wary of dropping it, but you could just cast lightning bolt or chain lightning in aoe till you get use to the rotation.

Once you get the hang of it, it’s not so bad. But it’s very fast style of gameplay, try not to waste msw or lava lash procs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.