Is there a way to downgrade companion app to Legion?

I resetted my phone and legion companion app got removed unfortunately. Bfa version is kinda useless. Is there any way to install old version again?

If you use Android you would need to find specific apk file for Legion version and for your Android version, download it and copy to your phone then run it. It should install that specific version.

If you use iPhone, I can’t help cause I never used one and don’t know how apps work and what is possible and what no.

There’s also a question if the Legion version still works.

No, there would be no reason what it would if it’s not freely available.

If it did they would have to maintain it every patch just so it worked.

It’s gone.

I’d like to use this thread to express how disappointed I am with the current wow apps in general. When I stopped playing in MoP before resuming in April 2019, the app had a 3D model viewer of your character, auction house access and a very comfortable guild chat and calendar. Now it’s a laggy pile of crap.

What happened? I can imagine the auction house access might have been abused so it had to go?

But why remove the fancy character viewer? Why replace it with a static picture? :sob:
And why make the guild chat and calendar load for 1-2 minutes on every request?

Because this is marketing 2019-2020, downgrade your services but keep the price, you give less from you for your customers, while they are paying the same.

Pretty sure I was forced to update the app for BFA launch, doubt the legion one still works

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.