Is there actually anything that indicates 9.1 is supposed to be better than the current clown fiesta?

Why is it so hard for you guys to understand that the current participation is low due to the patch being 8 MONTHS long and Blizzard breaking MMR in 9.05, so top players are just sitting rating and w8ing for glad cutoff?

It is not low because of your issues with class design (which is far from perfect, no doubt). But broken $hit existed in every season. Every single one, and there were far worse offenders then both ret and arms, which seems to be the most commonly mentioned specs rn.

I don’t remember so few balancing as now, ever.

9.1 PvP will be an even bigger joke than it is now.

I Rather see WoG nerfed and Retri burst to the ground and rather see Warlock getting some offhealing with adding back of "dark regeneration which could be like a 2 minute cooldown . the amount of games i could win in arena if i had some kind of a healing ability and not being forced to use hs and mortal coil to heal. imagine facing a ret bubbling , you kite him all over the arena make sure to keep distance and then he hoj bubble into wings imposibble to stop , dumbest class design i ever seen ,legit destro cant do anything agaist that , i also played pet that can purge the unbound freedom but the ret played undisspellable freedom so there is notting you can do

I think blizzard should look into class design more , cause i think if we keep same class design like it is atm it gets old , people are getting sick of seeing broken classes like rets and mages all over the place , yes destro in bfa was stupid but all i ask is that destro gets some utility back it had back in mop like dark regen ,dark barrgan and ember tap

You try bit too hard for my taste

So basicly nothing came from what Holinka said during the PvP interview? And we have a new season where people get 170 ilvl blue gear, which is timegated, so people can’t really catchup and start on an equal playing field. They don’t even have the decency to communicate in the huge thread regarding PvP gearing. And they wonder why people are leaving.

Taken from US servers:

" Basically, from what I’m reading, 9.1 is the death of non rated / casual players.

It looks like players with 30-35k health will be facing rated players and their 60k health.

I honestly never thought I would see the end but it looks like this patch is the nail in the coffin so to speak.

So one more for the road.

Gear tied to a players rating is f’n stupid and any developer who says otherwise, should be fired asap.

#bozoblizzard "

This also concerns Rated play, because if you start to play when 9.1 comes out you will be potentially facing Arena players with 60K HP with your 30K Honor gear you first grind 2 weeks row. This game is dead.

Holinka said they will add catch up system during MIDDLE of 9.1… Yeah. That really going to help afterwards…

Just read some posts and it’s quite interesting.
The guy who made the thread says:

I get a lot of grief for not doing rated material when truth be told, I’m a little older now and not as quick as I was 15 years ago.

At the same time his account is 10+ years old and he does not have a single arena or rbg achievement. So he never played it anyway, he is just making this excuse for whatever reason.

Further he says:

Gear tied to a players rating is f’n stupid and any developer who says otherwise, should be fired asap.

And a guy gives an interesting response:

We never should have hired the vanilla, tbc and wrath devs. No one would want to play those again.

Oh, wait…

I do understand the frustration of gearing a new alt but it’s actually fun when you do not have too many fully geared people (it’s always better when everyone has a few tho), which can be easily adjusted by matchmaking. But seems like many people are entitled to having the best gear without playing the required content, idk why that is… saying this in PvE would be absurd. Also, people seem to pretend like gearing in WoD didn’t mean you were facing geared people as a fresh alt. Even worse, random BG queues times mid season were longer than they are now because there was no incentive in playing it. People farmed Ashran with their new alts, jumped arena, failed and quit.

Hey, look on the bright side.

At least all the 3 mage specs will be s-tier viable instead of just 1 at a time.

how so?
you literally said the same as I did, just that you think frost mage isn’t absolutely busted in 9.1 (which it will)

unholy tsg has the potential to be OP (hence, in the potential bracket)

I didn’t provide a tier list or anything. Just said what is currently confirmed to be pretty busted (OP) has the potential to be busted (potential) but is lacking competitive information (just ptr messing around) and what stays the same as now and going down due to nerfs.

did I miss something? If i remember that was implemented in 9.0.5 and it didn’t change the power of ret at all. Ret is still busted with their one shots and unlimited heals.

see my other thread. 1 week till release, nothing changed yet. Wouldn’t hold my breath

I said ele stays the same, which means they still have their strong meta wizzard cleaves and maybe thunder. So exactly what I said

so yeah, all in all ???

yes gearing process can actually be fun, but only if when you are at the beginning of the process you are not just a target dummy that cannot even hurt a fly.

so if the min-max ilvl difference was just like 10 ilvl, I doubt we would see so many complains regardless if everything is rating gated or not.

anyways, blizz don’t give a damn about anything anymore since forever

Im not saying you are wrong, but the game died 2 months after the release. It was not this level of dead, but there are many reasons pvp is so dead and blizz obviously dont give a F about any of them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.