Is there any point in shuriken storm

As it stands, without some form of aoe combo point spender to alternate i really can’t see the point in shuriken storm even existing… I mean they could just put an effect that makes you do more single target the more enemies that are around you and it would feel more satisfying than using shuriken storm atm.

Now I’m not the biggest sub rogue guy but the aoe on sub is so wierd to the point that it is in no way clear what is supposed to be done, i’ve spent weeks trying to figure out how this is supposed to work and every single time just spamming single target would have been a better option.

Part of me is actually wondering if they were supposed to put the poisons on sub but forgot and now won’t put them on just so it doesn’t make them look bad.

It doesn’t do much damage in itself, but in AoE situations shuriken storm generates way more combo points than anything else. (1 cb per target hit)
So you shuriken storm into eviscerate, or into Secret Technique every 45 seconds if you talent into that.

The problem here is that eviscerate is doing about the same damage as gloom blade… so it’s either shuriken spam at 10+ targets or so or not at all, and no eviscerates unless energy and dances are running out at that point.

Might come down to your azerite traits maybe?
I see you’re running 3x perforate. I run 3x Nights Vengeance. My eviscerate buffed with a 5 cp nightblade easily hits for 150k. How much does your gloomblade hit for?

our aoe funnels our single target. atleast that was the idea before they removed shuriken combo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.