Is there any RP on Ravenholdt and Defias servers?

Hi everyone,
I’ve created a bunch of characters on Ravenholdt and Defias Brotherhood servers a year ago or so, following their official description as RP servers. Didn’t met many roleplayers there, but didn’t have much time to play WoW on a daily basis either.
Are there any guilds which seek newcomers on these servers? I’d like to join them because maxing another character on another server seems like a task for another month.
Cheers all, Naaru bless you!

1 Like

Hello Grazheena.

While I can not definetly tell you if there are any roleplayers left on those servers (rumours I heard is a big fat no, sadly), might I suggest you making a thread about it on their own realm forums?

Personally, as someone from Argent Dawn I can wholeheartedly agree that server to any and all players that wish to roleplay.

Tho, if you do join Argent Dawn, sadly large parts of Orgrimmar and Silvermoon are taken over by non-roleplayers and thus useless, same with the Trade District of Stormwind (and parts of Cathedral District) and Goldshire is a hive of non-roleplayers, erotic roleplayers and lollers, sadly.

Hope this information will help you!

1 Like

Thank you very much Kinelor, I will check their forums. Still, if you say AD isn’t that bad of a hive of scum and villainry some may think, maybe I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

It’s a lot better than people like to meme about. Obviously stay away from Goldshire. No one RP’s in Stormwind’s Trade District, or in Orgrimmar’s Valley of Strength, it is all just OOCers waiting for their Mythics to pop. Silvermoon’s Bazaar is…well, Bizarre. Not Goldshire type Bizarre, just again, a lot of people not that interested in RP to any serious degree. I’ve been levelling my Alliance alts, so don’t know the current state of play exactly, but you used to find RP in Stormwind’s Old Town, Mage Quarter and Dwarven Quarter at times. Hordewise Orgrimmar is mostly RP good in the Valley of Honour, Silvermoon is fine if you stay to the East side of the city, (Murder Row is almost like a weird DMZ, West of it is chancy, East of it is generally groovy).

There are also regular events in other locations, so if you do decide to give AD a shot, check out the forums and see if there are any upcoming big events that you’d be interested in.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.