Is there anything you can do as SP to not lose a triple melee lobby?

I quit healing, because I refuse to be part of this bad social experiment, but no matter how I outplay the apes, no matter how much I free cast with good fakes, no matter anything I do in such games, they just pve me down with their double dr stuns and 3 buttons, occasionaly popping an immunity or two and every such game lose me 2-3 hours of cr progression, so I basically cant climb due to this stupid “system”. Im aware Im missing experience as dps, because I used to main healers for years, but what the hell am I supposed to do to climb up? If I meet a random set of 3 dk, monk, ret, dh, war in 1 lobby out of 5, Im just losing rating.

6 Likes

Not sure specifically but there must be something because there’s a fair number of shadows in the top of the solo shuffle ladder on both EU and NA.

1 Like

theres no point blizzard gave up they don’t care they want to spitt on us for playing a class that we like.

by nerfing it to kingdom comes and make us force specc in to a boring VOID FORM that i hate to kingdom comes.

1 Like

Can’t win join the melee meta that blizzard likes which is fair and not unbalanced.

Its holinkas epic tuneing that is soo good. he watch streamers.

this is a basic fact. They should make it quee protection against 2 of the same specc.

It’s a hard matchup, but you can do the following:

1. Position yourself so that the enemy healer has to run out of LoS and get exposed for cc.
  2. Only deal damage when it is “safe”. That is, bait our kicks with mass dispel or holy school or with good fakecasting.
  3. Speaking of fakecasting, voidbolt and mindflay build in general are more melee friendly option than mind spike.
  4. focus on surviving and CC’ing above doing damage.
  5. If you can’t reach the ehaler by dragging them out from LoS with good positioning, just use psychic scream on cooldown to peel people off of you.

The rest is up to your teammates. If they know how to deal damage or peel or CC for you, it is usually fairly easy to win. IF not, you won’t win.

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonflight-class-tuning-incoming-on-the-weekly-reset-god-comp-nerfs-334455#:~:text=Vampiric%20Touch%20damage%20reduced%20by,Apparition%20damage%20reduced%20by%2015%25.

Instead of Removing Pi :slight_smile: Lets undertone it some more xD

you can make same argument for even outlaw rogue , yet it sucks so bad

don’t take ladder too seriously as many people just win traders and boosters , even worst cheaters and bug abusers

1 Like

nothing you can do they hit you through dispersion with executions and they dispels our dots without any punishingly stuff happening to them. They can interrupts DA VF which is annoying. I don’t get why a CD must have a cast time make it instant cast for season 3

everything compared to any other classes its the devs absence from the game that make it suck so much.

1 Like

the feels in a melee expack domonanting the solo shuffle quater.

1 Like

thats literally all you can do :stuck_out_tongue:

healing feels terrible shadow feels wonky. Pvp as a priest feels sad. Compared to shadowlands.

This is theoretically a valid answer. It’s more about surviving and cc’ing, and then doing a few seconds burst at the right time. Of course a good melee player knows this and will be waiting for your damage and preventing you to cc the healer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.