Is there ench talent build which is still decent for m+, but doesn't require 58 keybinds?

Ok 58 is exaggerated number, but you get an idea. I main resto in m+, I already achieved my goal with it and I want to have some fun with ench in lower keys. Well the problem is - I will break my fingers playing it. For me the suggested spec has way to many keybinds (as I remember - the spec priority list for damage has like 15+ different abilities?). Is there any other decently viable talent build, that has less buttons to click?

Define lower keys.

If we are talking sub 18s, then you can put talents in random and you prob will be ok. If you want to top meters, then i do not think any of the enh talent builds will do that in lower keys.

If you want to try another, go for the storm build in wowhead. It is alot simpler to play with fewer keybind, but the performance will be subpar (which frankly does not matter for lower keys).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.