Is this possible

today i was in a level 51~59 bg and on the opponent team there was this 1 shadow priest who on the score board did around 105k dmg wile the rest of both teams in top dmg were around 32k on both sides with at least on my side the top having ench and and the gear that could be called for twinking so was wondering if it is possible at this level to get this high with dmg ?

also i was weird that just before the time run out he left

1 Like

I was there also. It was strange that someone could have such a high DPS as that level. I know Shadow priests can do good damage, but THAT much? Under level 60!?

1 Like

Given the difference in performance between people who know how to push buttons, and people who dont, in content that is supposed to be at least inherently semi balanced (Endgame BGs). I am more than happy to believe that was possible with little more than some heirlooms and cheap enchants.

Ellipsis+1 also on different levels different classes are “the god mode”.

Before the twink “nerfs”, my 59 warrior used to do around 140-200k damage throughout the entirity of a Twin Peaks, which isn’t very long.

The shadow priest in your game will have spent most of his time fighting people, I assume with dotting everybody on the enemy team rather than focussing specific people down.

Twinks are in seperate queues now, but people with EXP-ON can still use mana oils and consumables, some of which are really strong. You can grab a 30% increase to damage potion from the auction house for a few silver.

You can get an enchanting oil to put on your weapon (on top of your enchant) for extra versatility, extra mana or extra spell power. You can get elixirs at that level for 25 intellect, and food buffs can give you +7int and +7 secondary stat.

If he left before the time ran out, then he was a throw-away twink. He’ll be extending the time he spends in that bracket rather than trying to power level.

aye i was mistaken i kind rage typed this but sadly for me there no way to remove this post sadly so if a mod see this this topic can be closed.

Even at max level there are times when i did just as much dmg as the rest of the team combined.

The average random BG player just isnt that great. If there is 1 semi decent player its easy to outshine.

People have found a way to join as twinks though we have separate BG, more and more find out how to. It’s not uncommon that I meet actual twinks during levelling BG’s. It’s not in a large scale though, it’s one or two here or there. Doesn’t make them hurt less tho :stuck_out_tongue:

The game is so pruned it s not so difficult to learn an effective rotation on pushing buttons. It s not nuclear science or heavy math. Everybody after 1-2 months, unfortunately can master a class …

1 Like

Yet they all still do bad damage, I’ve been doing BGs for years, and personally felt that the “difficulty” of doing high damage on a given class kinda faded a lot when they removed snapshotting in WoD (Though I do agree with the decision to remove it). But even still, the difference in performance between people remained the same.

You can say that things are easy, and I’d tend to agree with you, but that doesn’t make my statement any less correct.

They have, and not that I condone it, it’s not this. If they had exploited their way in to the BG, they wouldn’t need to leave at the end. It’s likely they just have full heirlooms, some cheap enchants on all of them, and are leaving games at the end to lower the XP they get, in order to stay in the bracket longer.

im playing the game since 2008 and yet i seem to fail guess nr 1 worst wow player gos to me i know im a moron but please do at least take the effort to read the posts as i mentioned this topic was a mistake and i do regret posting it but please dont turn it into a troll treat

Nah it’s full twink gear, running buffs and pots and what not. I know the difference between a twink and one who simply enchant looms :wink:

1 Like

You’re not the original poster so how do you know any of this? My comment was strictly concerning the numbers the OP quoted, and the context they were produced in. People who want to enjoy the game in this way do generally invest heavily in consumables, but to do 105k damage in an AV at lvl 59 you wouldn’t need any of that.

So “knowing” how to push buttons makes you a god in pvp?
And how come not every1 do this? I hardly belive he was the only one knowing how to play in that bg…

this arent balanced at all, at never will be. Its always FoTM no matter how far WoW pushed into the future…

Maybe an over simplification - but essentially @Ellipsìs is right.

Given the number of rant posts on the state of 120 Alliance PvP it wouldn’t surprise me.

No. Knowing how to push buttons (And pushing them) means you can do damage in an isolated context. A very small part of a much larger, unquantifiable thing, that you might want to call being “good” at pvp. Let’s not strawman.

People don’t know what they don’t know, that’s the beautiful thing about not knowing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.