Is this real 15 min que time for random bg at lvl 70

we had one min que time before 2 years…

2 Likes

We also had many more players back then and PvP didn’t suck back then as it does now. PvP is absolutely unplayable unless you got full conq gear.

3 Likes

Ur que will be soon up to 15 min

I don’t know where are all players gone. I wanna play BGs and RBGs so much but there are no players to be found.Am I missing something? Should I play other expansions? Do Wotlk or SOD have more PvP players? Will people play Cata PvP once released?

1 Like

Everybody deny it, but wow pvp is dead.
You see, no class balance still 30% of the ladder is DH above 2k, and noone cares about pvp, S3 still in 4 months and we got only a tiny little balance two times during this 4 months. Its just simply dead.

Thats all.

Can’t speak for RBG’s but randoms are terrible for all kinds of reasons, class balance, matchmaking, gear disparity and premades. Put them all together and it’s just a recipe for the farce that is current PVP.

1 Like

is the queue timer for horde longer or shorter than ally?

I dont get why Blitz queues are 45+mins long…
Its a fun and fast game and you always get 100 conq.points for win, not just for the first win per day.

I’ve been listening this since tbc.

To many premades peps have given up to play bgs.

2 Likes

This game its still alive thx to the Pve

It’s sad isn’t it?

I remember not a few expansions ago I could queue up at 2am in the morning and get into a BG within 2 minutes as Alliance.

We need blacklisting back, we need punishments for premading above 5 players, and we need new BGs. Even if they were reskins of existing ones. There’s only so many times I can play Seething Shore before I feel like alt f4ing and playing another game.

Blizzard needs to make some effort. My main enjoyment in WoW is random BGs. It kept me literally playing for the best part of 15 years. A few updates here and there, and punishing rule breaking wouldn’t go unpraised.

2 Likes

The biggest volk that spam Bgs move too classic server, arena are quit there considering this is a dead season thx too lack of Blizzard balancing team9

Atm. I q for a random BG and Soloq at the same time at 10 too 15 min something pop, in the time between i mostly dragonride race or pic herbs and ore so i dont feel like i just wait

I hope Bgs Q get down too 5 min max
But with plunderstorm another junk of player just spam this for insta q “pvp”

I strongly believe Q times are by design this long. Lets say id like to play 5 games and i get 1 min Q times, im gone in what 2 hours tops? by making qtimes 15 min to 30 min you spend at least 5 hours in this game, for 5 games. Random epic bg, random heroic, random raid on a saturday, 30+ min Q time, u cant justify that in any way. Valdrakken is crowded , and no one is playing? sure. The more people are online, the more it seems like this game is still heavily played. In the end most just wait for a Q to pop.

1 Like

It’s wonderful, 15 minutes of waiting, and you find yourself against a premade.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.