Is this real?

“Activision Blizzard Sued by California Over Allegations of ‘Frat Boy Culture’ And Sexual Harassment”
holy moly

7 Likes

very real, and blizz seems probable to lose the case too

2 Likes

blizzard is full of soy devs these days

3 Likes

is this actually a case of “sinking ship”?

3 Likes

It’s very real, and they are very likely going to be found guilty as well, otherwise the state of California probably wouldn’t attempt to sue a multi billion dollar company after several years of investigation

Funny, I posted this 2 weeks ago and got a forum ban. There are also allegations about sexual harassment involving minors.

6 Likes

Not that it would bring any change for the Classic playerbase. Higher-ups lose some pocket change, that’s it.

2 Likes

wtf? I love blizzard now

3 Likes

Best time ever to stop giving this company money, huh?

1 Like

Even the BBC have it.

The story of Blizzard Entertainment and its fall is one of the scale of The Fall of the Roman Empire.

What a sh*t company. I hope these dudebros get punished accordingly and the company gets cancelled and dies.

Time to hop on Warmane.

10 Likes

who cares about some questionable allegations from some woke crowd.

They’ll win, these accusations are likely made up lol

3 Likes

Like the ones versus voice actor and Swifty .
But Blizzard axed them from game with zero remorse or evidence. But few twitter below 10 follower posting story…
Damn hypocrites and virtue signalers i hate them so much…
No good person/company virtue signals remember that guys .

1 Like

What… I can’t even… Did I really just read this? What?! This can’t be trolling, it’s too good! This forum is a weird place. :rofl:

1 Like

i dont think you understand the situation, its the state of CA that is acusing and they did the investigation

1 Like

A classic case of pile-up on a sinking ship I think. Kick’em when they are down. I just wish they stay above water long enough to release Wrath. Then they can deservedly burn.

Think what you want. This is reality. Sues for example for 30-year term “crimes” with no proofs are insane. Especially for you women of my close circle are not in this scam category.
Bless god - Eastern Europe is not so stupid to make this like USA and Western Europe.
But what i must say - so ironic that corporations crushed by the spoiled system they support.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the very vocal and unhappy minority just use this and whatever other negative news to bash on Activision-Blizzard and WoW.

I’m also disappointed in most if not all of their products.
But asking us not to ‘give them money’ is kind of a weird stance. You should also not give supermarkets your money on any meat items by that logic, you should not give your money to Nike or most clothing businesses really. If you really don’t want to give money to any business that does anything wrong (including negative effects to the environment), I guess you won’t need money cause you’ll never spend another dime.

What they of course should do is trial the ones responsible. But I don’t make a link to us as players that’s completely ridiculous.

1 Like

Where’s all my shills at now?

God im so glad i have stuck it to these scumbags for years. I’ve been consistent with my doomsaying about their conduct and now the hammers going to fall square on their heads.

Yes!

1 Like

I mean, you could try be a legit gamer and play on atlantiss wotlk when it launches. It’s going to be an actual decent patch progression exerience with a quality pserver outfit.

That way you wont have to stoop to letting the manchildren at activison blizzard trick you out AND you’ll have a better gaming experience.

1 Like