Is this really what you want the game to be like?

M+ should get a pve vendor to replace loot drops, copy/pasted pvp system with changed currency names (honor = justice, conquest = valor). Earn currencies in pve dungeons, buy loot from dungeon vendors based on your highest clear of each dungeon, upgrade your gear when you manage to clear higher, identical to pvp system which works just fine. Also add 233 weapons possibility for m+ for higher clear than +15, something like +20 to match difficulty of 2.4k and mythic raiding.

PvP should get some sort of pvp only stat or scaling, or a set bonus of some sort that’s only good in pvp.

Weekly chores should count for all characters once you do them once. It’s really not a big deal to do 2 torghast wings and a few maw dailies once, but doing them over and over on each char is too tedious.

Renown catch-up should work much better than it does.

Boosting is getting out of control, and even boosting for gold is starting to break player experience.

Balancing changes are needed more often.

3 Likes

First person is a Ret Pally “1.5k CR 2.2 exp”
They’ve been 1.7k this season, they earned their 2.2 in BFA but only one season. Outside of that since Legion they’ve always been below 2k.

Another one a H Pally “2.7xp hpala” currently they’re 1700.
When you inspect them they hit 2.7xp during the BS corruption period of BFA. Prior to that in both season 1 and season 2 they were 1800.

There is a trend between these plays with high exp but low CR having a good season. But if you average their seasons out they’re not that far off their usual comfort zone.

This is no different than any other expansion. Metas change, class changes, balance changes, people need to adapt again.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

First of all, you haven’t done a single arena in this expac so idk how you feel competent enough to write conclusions that people were boosted by classes etc.

Everyone who achieved 2.2k+ got some understanding of arena and they shouldn’t be stuck on 1.4k at any point of the game - especially after 600+ games.

The problem isn’t lack of skill, the problem is unbalance of the arenas, gear being more relavant than skill in combination of meeting players that aren’t on the level of current mmr.

And that is a huge problem for everyone that is trying to get some gear on their alts, or even someone that doesnt have access to heroic, mythic raid gear or time to wait 16+ weeks to get geared from m+ weekly rng caches.

Huh?

Oh is this about players who have 2.2k boosts but are stuck at 1.4k?

I agree if so.

Whut? BfA was literally 180, never had no players. You were never forced to do stuff you didn’t like in bfa because all content rewarded you gear and ap.

1 Like

Wait like it was in TBC and WOTLK ?? Blizz does not have enough brainpower to make it like it used to be and it worked… God damn miss badge system. At lest You EVENTUALLY get something.

probably people who played arena the first week corruption became a thing and were one shotting everybody

PvP is reliable, but i’d argue it has even more of a loot drought than pve.
Conquest is capped (550 per week) and will only net you 1 piece of gear every 2 weeks.

The only one under the impression that pvp “showers” gear on them is pve players that didn’t do any pvp and now get to benefit from the conquest catchup (the full 3k+ cap). Once you’re up to date, pvp gear is very scarce

a friend of mine who came back to WoW a few weeks ago (he stopped playing in Legion) is already over 1800 rating on his lock and he did this with ilvl 204 while he mostly played against people with way more gear. if you are stuck on 1.4 rating it is 95% because you lack skill. I am not really good in pvp but even I managed to help people in my guild to get to 1600 rating in 2v2 because most games under 1.6 rating are a joke. People just instantly pop every cd they have (off and def) and get kited super easy. Just because someone got over 2k rating years ago does not mean the person is still a good player. I used to be extremely good in cs 1.6 I even played in the EAS and moved up to the lower bracket EPS for two seasons in 2004 / 2005. If I would play now I would get owned by 99% of the current cs playerbase.

Why are y posting on a level 10 character :popcorn: :joy:

What does it matter, they don’t use the forums anyway.

1 Like

You are playing the most broken class along side with warrior and you are well overgeared for your rating.

That said being easy for you doesn’t nessecary mean being easy for a 200 ilevel ww monk, who don’t have oppertunity to play with broken healers such as holy pala.

Actually true

2.2k exp in TBC barely carries over to Shadowlands, it’s a completely different game

Claiming that you deserve to be 2k because you were 2k in 2007 is like your dad claiming deserves to be a football pro more than world cup players because he was in the local leagues top team back in the 60s

Give us more Loot !!

2 Likes

Funnily enough, the majority of people defending the state of game or hiding facts are butthurt people who didnt ever even achieve 2k rating, claiming their best rating in the most broken pvp state I remember in this game.

Corruptions were 6/10 on the scale and this is likely 10/10.

fun fact I only played to 1800 for the transmog set and I did this in mid december with ilvl 202 and stopped playing 3v3 after that. And I never played with a holy paladin. just stop trying to find weird excuses you are just bad

This ! Read it , Blizzard.

Worst part about SL is that pvers are forced into arena crapfest because it’s the only way to get reliable loot.