Is this result of migrates?

Hey,

We have big group of friends playing on chaos bolt horde and we got two more who were about to start there with us. Well, one of them bought game time and was about to start playing with us and what you know, he couldnt make character as chaos bolt horde is locked ?

If you want new players come into sod, maybe do something about this. Its beyond stupid to basically lock group of friends from playing with eachother… I dont know what happend, but if this is result of those free migrates, maybe give free faction changes to compensate inbalance between factions instead of locking new players away… How hard you can sabotage yourself from gaining new players, come on…

3 Likes

PvP realms are boned because of the transfers, the forced balance restriction shouldn’t apply anymore.

They only sabotage people who choose the highes pop server and/or highest pop faction.

Oh really. I thought chaos bolt -eu wasn’t one of highest pop pvp realm. Must be bugged cos it’s saying medium population :open_mouth:

OoH???
WeLL tHAt MaKEs iT OKaY ThEN

Yeah really isnt the case here… even if it was how you know when you start from launch that what servers are going to be high populated ? Crystal ball ?

In any case, wouldnt it be easier to fix this by allowing faction change instead of locking whole faction from server ? That way you atleast have an option to play with your friends, now its like giving middle finger for new players if they want to start playing with their friends… worst of all, you only find out that by buying game time first only to find out that no can do, choose another server or go play opposing faction than your friends.

This sort of thing in social games shouldnt be possible in any case…

“Highest pop faction”

Make alliance on that server instead.

You know you can just end you sub if you don’t agree or think what the game does is OK right?

my sub runs out tomorrow.
actually seriously considering not renewing it, but i don’t want to let my guildies down.
i am our guilds main tank, so i’d be screwing over a lot of people by quitting.

so yeah, i’ll probably reluctantly resub.

lots of people out there who couldn’t give a crap about these things who will just outright quit though.

why do you think some of the lower pop servers are dying right now? because people are unsubbing in droves.

first incursions, now this damage aura and im sure blizzard is far from done implementing game breaking new things that anger everyone.

its honestly amazing how this bingo card just keeps growing.

Well, it’s blizzard, if they can screw something up they will.

Phase 1 was such a winning concept.

Well you wrote “who choose the highes pop server and highest pop faction”. There is only one thing you can check from reliable sources and its population. When it’s medium, it’s pretty safe to assume there will be space for a new player. And to “make alliance” argument is so idiotic that im not sure if you are trolling. Or did you miss sentence “playing with friends”?

I cant understand that blind support to blizzard even if there is clearly an issue how the game works… most common answer is always just end your sub, like wtf… its like people are trying to kill the game on purpose, wouldnt it be best for all that game is popular and has healthy player base ? In this case its clearly an issue if you cant let people play together, it sounds stupid to even talk about issue like this.

There needs to be fix, open to discussion what that fix should be, but it cant be something like: Go to other server or change faction, not in rpg where you invest alot of time to build your character/s.

added a /or then if you gotta be such pedantic on how i write.

Those friends will quit within a week any way.

People who say they want to “Play with friends” and that’s why we need to open up locked stuff… rarely stay for long

You have a strange definition of what “support” is

Blizzard is absolutely atrocious in how they’ve handled SoD and diablo 4, not to mention the debacle with overwatch 2’s PvE stuff

Okay Mr.Soothsayer

Yeah i misunderstood your stance from that first “unsub if you disagree” and took it that you think its fine.

The thing is, We can complain all we want.

But it took Diablo 4 almost a full 12 months before they started to go in somewhat the right direction.

It’s just blizzful ignorance if you think blizzard will be able to “Fix” any thing before SoD goes in the grave, so i just told them that if they disagree THAT much then stop giving them money.

That’s how we “fixed” shadowlands, Mass exodus from wow caused them to change a lot of things.