Is this the end?

Let’s be real. Changing their policies is very different from actually enforcing said policy change.

I remember the day when people got banned for 1 day for advertising in the premade group tabs.

Nothing changed, if anything, the premade group tool is now even worse than it was back then.

It’ll only mean the end of multiboxing if multiboxers will actually get banned. If they ban a few accounts a week after announcing this policy change, and do nothing afterwards, or only ban multiboxers in a banwave every 6 months or so, it’ll change little to nothing.

Your spare dudus then. xD

We’ll just have to see then.
Better than doing nothing in any case.

And if it pushes multiboxers to alt tab a lot and they’re fine doing that… then that’s just honest work on their part, more than relying on mechanical/software input to do the motions for them on several accounts at once.

I gave up multiboxing in november 2020, but seeing this announcement makes me want to start doing it again.

:smiley: you what is funny? that i see like 1-2 multiboxers runing around bastion i don’t mind
but what i’m baffled about is that there is so many BOTs you know?
I was farming skining and i reported 5 players
Blizzard send me mail that they are thankful for helping them
but 2 days after that there are different bots again with different names and all are druids

Can someone please tell me… Is addon called FME (follow me addon) now forbidden?

Spoiler alert: bots will not end. People will find a way to abuse the game for their own profit always. Sadly.

You have to laugh at this though…

They ban multiboxing which generates them cash per account right but they leave boosters and advertisers alone??

Multiboxers barely bothered anyone but farmers.

Boosters are dominating the game right now… ita flooded with them. You literally have half or more of the lfg pages full of them… takes longer to find groups and reporting does sweet fa…

Boosters have a direct impact on nearly everyone playing the game but no we will focus our attention on multiboxers picking herbs…

What an absolute joke

1 Like

Not unless they actually enforce the rules.

There will be herds of druids farming herbs until bans are properly enforced with haste.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.