Is Tmorph a bannable offence?

There are other MMOs out there for fans of huge boobs.

2 Likes

I have to admit that I used tmorph during the classic/tbc many years ago because of one of those good ol Blizzards incompetence things that is the bugged hitbox of cat druids.

I litteraly had a hunter play with me meleeing me up because the cat couldnt land a proper hit.

A gm came to me and said that it is fine what I did but I had to sadly stop doing it. No ban but a warning in /say by a gm.

you dirty old orc…

sidles up

names?

I have no clue, seeing as I’m not a complete pervert.

But probably some Korean one.

I seen quite a lot of PvPers a while ago got caught in a ban wave from using it. I wouldn’t risk it

what i found to pretty much makes it crystal clear to not use it:

3 Likes

Do it.
What’s the worst that can happen

People still use it and have done for years (i.e. a streamer called trille even uses it on his stream).

I imagine anyone using it is fine, until they do a ban wave similar to the previous one, where they may decide to outright ban people using tmorph. Then again, they may just revert it like last time.

Its basically “use at own risk”.

Its bannable. Streamers got banned for it often enough. It changes gamefiles even if its only on your screen it still does. Use at your own risk.

I think you are better of googling WoW images for example what you can find:
https://i.redd.it/i5l3m7139uu21.jpg

3 Likes

Oh my god why.

Why would anyone…

why…

1 Like

I am sorry that you had to see this little one.

1 Like

long ago I got a ban with this. I had the ciminal inception to play a blood elf druid…

180 days ban for some reason i cant add here link to wowhead about this

Can you provide sources for research purposes?

Every south korean mmorpg on the market

While these morph softwares increases certain parts of the body… there is also the same with increasing mining / herbing nodes which gives players an advantage. Tmorph is in the same category therefore → you catch a ban and it will be 180 days.

I am pretty sure there was a ban wave a couple of months ago, targeting people using morphing programs.

You owe me a new set of eyes.

It’s not that simple.

It is not.

The Blizzard anti-cheat tool scans your computers’ WoW files for any changes.

Tmorph changes certain files, such as that of your appearance.

In itself changing your appearance or your mount’s appearance is not a bannable offense, however since the tool does not specifically differentiate between which files are “okay to change” and which “are not”, it will blanket every account that has any changes at all.

Therefore, you can get banned even if you don’t use it to cheat, and despite Blizzard not actually having a problem with you changing your own appearance.

Edit: An example of what cheating with Tmorph is, would be changing Netherwing Eggs’ appearance into that of Ragnaros, making them incredible easy to find from a distance.

1 Like