Is Trust Level 3 exclusive to MVP?

Even though this version of the Forums isn’t 100 days old yet, I’m wondering if TL3 characters will post in white once they get that far (I’ll only ever be TL2, at best).

Apologies if this isn’t something we’re even allowed to know.

No idea my TL3 dreams went down the toilet last week :sob: I didn’t even make it 30 days :rofl:

1 Like

In the same way you illustrated, mine ‘took a dump’, too a while ago.

1 Like

What did both of you do :thinking:

I was a bad bad void elf and misbehaved :innocent:

2 Likes

Pachimari did a lovely post that got pinned explaining various things on the new forum. Included in that is an explanation of how trust levels work. It’s not MVP exclusive. We just get to fast track to trust level 3.

3 Likes

My fuse ran a wee bit short & my 'posting privileges were revoked for 24hrs", so no TL3 for me.

1 Like

I wonder if they ever add tracker for your TL …

At the moment we can just do it in a crude way

So for you it would be

So if you just search ‘trust’, you can see you are Trust Level 2

Or you can go and count all your upvotes, posts and all the posts you have on read

Why do things the easy way when there is the complicated way …

Isn’t that information readily available on your profile?

TL3, if the settings are unaltered by the forum staff will be granted to those who meet the following criteria:

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended

Surprised so many people don’t know about Discourse and its features.

Of course it’s worth keeping in mind, if these have been altered then the conditions to meet TL3 are unknown.

There is a TL4 on the Discourse software, but you cannot gain it normally, and it’s not even an MVP status. It’s more of a trusted user with Moderator permissions.

2 Likes

you know what happens to those? :wink: :innocent:

1 Like

Could anyone please explain how a post is counted as read? Is it when I hover over a post for a certain amount of time or some other unknown requirement?
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

They don’t reach trust level 3

even wondered why I never invite you to my parties? -_-!

You can check all your own statistics in your profile, and all the posts you have currently read.

I wouldn’t read too much into trying to obtain Trust Levels, if you really enjoy reading the forums — simply do just that.

I try to read many new topics per day, and also help out for those who have questtions or are new to the game if I can.

Otherwise I simply enjoy reading and participating in discussions.

I uh, also share my own opinion quite freely, but always try and keep within the forum’s guidelines. I probably speak a little harsh sometimes though :+1:

Of course, we get sent to forum jail and become reformed characters :innocent: :innocent: :rofl:

Not quite what I had in mind :innocent:

Wth is trust lvl?