Is World of Warcraft only made for competitive players?

Why a casual player cannot win mythic dungeons 10+ or more??? Is the game made only for competitive players?

I can search all over the internet and still I can’t find the information how pro teams compete including addons, macros, item tricks that makes you to get advantage and win the dungeon in without failing the keystone time. I barely can complete Mythic +7 yeah because I work a lot and when i return at home i have lets say 3-5 hours for gaming.

Yet seeing fail after fail over and over again is very bad experience. Its like to be able to succeed in the game I need to pay and hire boosters to get my gear because I simply cannot beat the timer…

And that is only Mythic +10. There is no way a casual player like me running Mythic 17+ dungeon stone. I enjoy my time spend on Battle For Azeroth but its not good when I cannot even learn how to play and become good player. I’m not talking about competing for a price money like pro team does, but just to beat higher mythic dungeons.

And the guides out there such as wowhead, icy-veins or youtube videos are just not good enough.

Its the only reason I can move to classic regardless of complains made by other people that BFA is bad expansion. At least in Classic the only gap is PvP but PvE its possible. I wish you good day and thanks for never even read my post fellow Community Manager…

2 Likes

I do 10+ mythic dungeons and I’m pretty casual…

5 Likes

Is this some kind of baiting or troll post ?

Because i’ve only read the header and i think i’ve got baited already.

13 Likes

He can though? Nothing prevents him. I puged a m+ 8. Not that hard tbh, you just need time and patience.

People playing less than 3-5 a day do 10s, doubt it’s a game problem tbh

4 Likes

when you can play WoW for 3-5h/day you are far away from a casual. actually thats quite a lot :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

3 to 5 hours a day is pretty nice, I have to say :slight_smile: I am doing that myself too. And I got to +17’s last season. Just keep practicing and have fun. You will get there!

1 Like

Anyone should be able to complete +10s at least
I’ve only ever seen groups actively demand RIO on +11 and upwards

depends what you do in the game. Decent playing is 8-10 hours a day doing dungeons and trying hard, but since I work to much that is just not possible. And if I don’t work I can’t pay my subscription.

Err 3-5 hours a day is not casual and for you to keep failing a +10 means yourself and the people you group with are bad. These mythic plus keystones as they get higher and designed for pugging. Its meant to be 5 people on comms/guild groups/friends.

I don’t understand the OP. Anyone can complete any content, but of course harder content requires better players and gear than easier content.

okay this must be 100% troll

+17’s are not meant for casuals though. But +10’s is ok even for casuals like me (i have way less time to play then u OP). But its easier if u get a steady group and learn the mechanics together.

2 Likes

that’s my point and without +17 which is the highest item level I believe I just cannot get it unless i pay huge amount of gold or cash to boosters… I get it people are better but the skill should be only on PvP not PvE except world first achievements

The highest ilvl is from +10’s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If u cant do the content, what do u need the gear for? And it’s capped at +10, so u dont need to go higher.

3 Likes

Weekend came early this week :tada:

2 Likes

then what higher keystones offer? Surely there is a reward for beating the timer?

People need to stop calling themselfs casuals when in reality they are just terrible players with no drive to improve their play.

:clown_face:

3 Likes

A higher keystone, some rio score and some extra titan residuum in weekly chest :+1:

1 Like