Island Expeditions with multiple accounts

So if someone brings an alt on a 2nd account and more or less afk one the boat - how do you suggest handling that? Vote kicks will fail since both votes no. Any suggestions?

I’d just leave.

If you afk too; he just kicks you.

And I don’t mind players who do less damage or whatever, but 1 char who sits afk…just no. I did not sign up for that.

8 Likes

I did leave - just annoying.

Report for afk, if the character only moves to not go afk. Reporting any type of suspicious activity or strange behaviour will help Blizzard with getting a better picture of these activities.
After that you can either continue or leave. Blizzard does take it serious. I’ve had replies from GM’s asking for more information after reporting this type of player in battlegrounds.
If you leave the expedition and you have multiple characters at 110+, the deserter debuff shouldn’t matter to much. Since rewards aren’t based on how well you did.

1 Like

either leave or play 2 man

1 Like

where does it state you cant get a buddy and just half afk in an expedition? you are not using any 2nd party programs, you are moving your character inside the afk timers yourself…whats the proboem? you two can just play the game as you’d like…and this wouldnt have happen in the first place if you didnt have those “expedition police” guys that freaking monitor your step every 10 seconds and in the end you end up kicked and cant join the next expedition for 30 mins…freck those guys…suits them well…since that sistem is so bad i now fully support chilled 2 man semi afking…even kicking a random expedition grinder here and there so he knows whats it like…makes him think twice next time he decides to votekick anyone out

I’d just keep playing. If it’s a normal Island Expedition, it’s pretty common that you have one or two people aren’t very active. Soloing the whole thing takes a few minutes longer.

1 Like

I did the last week around 150 Expeditions for the 1000 dublons Mount.
I had so far no big issues with random guys. Just report them and leave it…its definitely unlucky but keep doing.

Btw the 1k dublons mount is terrible if you play an zandalari race, this mount is so small.

2 Likes

It is annoying to come across groups like this but I have only seen them occasionally. You can either two man it or leave, I would recommend putting the people on ignore so you aren’t grouped with them again.

3 Likes

I would stay, i have fun going alone and i’m always doing solo far away from team. If i could kill more rares for satisfaction because azerite income is low i would be happier actually :slight_smile:

It is annoying to come across ppl like that,that’s why I can’t wait for Classic wow cause there will be community filtering in a sense that many parasites like these will stay on bfa and many of us will play classic and don’t know about you but I had good friend s back in vanilla better then these parasites that leech progress of others.

1 Like

Exactly, you won’t see any afker in dungeon if he had to travel 5 zones to get there, that would be stupid of him. No RDF no CRY ^^

1 Like

Gz on 1k posts you beat me to it :smile:.

Thx :smiley:
I’m viewing forums only when i’m in work and i’m super active recently cuz i took many days to earn more money :smiley:
the laptop will not pay off itself :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well you and me both are posting from the office I’m doing accounting and posting on forum’s.

just have an option to queue for stuff where joining as a group is not supported. Instantly solves all of these issues.

I’m working in pawn shop :smiley: 12 hours a day so i have time for forums :smiley:

1 Like

They aren’t going to do that. The point is to do things with your friends and guildmates. They are not going to punish the whole player base because of a couple of douchebags.

2 Likes

tbh thinking about it, ill lowkey miss people from other realms, imagine you’ll never meet people from other realms, and all you have is small bunch from your own server :smiley:

ill just go with big server most likely, i want people

wouldnt be suprised if they did, blizz is notarious for its “forcing down your throat” ability

I personally don’t miss anyone from outland realm on my alt here they are all toxic and parasitic community there id rather play with people from my main realms on terrokar and darkspear Angels :angel: of people play there those realms are where I began it was a mistake playing on Outland realm come to think of it.