Isle of Quel'danas Empty

Hey,

for whatever reason is my Isle of Quel’danas not working.
i can not enter Magister Terrace.
i can enter Sunwell Plateau, but is also empty and i can’t get out normally anymore… (i have to HS).

someone knows whats going on?

Probably a phasing issue. Did you start any newer expansion quest that takes place in there (like blood elf heritage armor or something like this)?

i have double checked and i am indeed stuck in the blood elf heritage armor quest in Isle of Quel’danas. anyone knows how to fix this?

Generally speaking: once a quest-line that includes a special phasing environment for a zone has been started, the only way to end said phase is to just finish up said quest-line fully. Abandoning the quest usually doesn’t work, and intentionally so - if that would remove the phased envrionment it’d also prevent the quest from ever being taken up again.

Hi, thanks for reaching out to me!

The issue that i’m having is that i have switched to alliance some time ago. i have completed the quest when my toon was horde and i have the heritage armor unlocked if i log on a horde character.
i went to the end of the raid where they give you the quest to go to silvermoon, but there is nothing available for me except 2 portals to dalaran.