Isle of Thunder Stormsea Landing Scenario Bug

During Stormsea Landing Scenario on Isle of Thunder I have encountered a bug that does not allow me to progress any further.

At the stage 3 Shadows in the Storm, Taoshi doesn’t accompany my character. When I jump off Thunderwing she should do it aswell, but she doesn’t and without her I can’t destroy the siege weapons and reach lower deck of the Zandalari ship.

I humbly request for swift fix of this.

Customer support do not work on bugs, only the developers whom are based in the USA work on bugs, and the only way to report a bug to them is via the in-game bug reporting tool.

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find through the in-game Help menu.

From the Game Menu, click Help and Submit Bug. Follow the guide lines listed, to write up your bug report in details and help out the teams investigating your bug.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

For info, not just you Taladris - I’ve had the same problem and submitted a bug report. Let’s hope Taoshi decides she actually needs to get some work done and come back soon! :slight_smile:

Indeed. Though sucks for you mon facing the might of the Zandalari while…well being the might of Zandalari.

Hello! Usually never comment in forums. But i had the same bug/bugs when i did it on my first 2 tries. But on the third try, third try i just waited every time for luishan(i think the name was) finish talking and following her every move. 1st oyu have to wait for her to finish talking before jumping on the dragon. 2 on the boat you have to follow her all the way and do what she tells you. Don’t kill the adds until she marked them. If you kill the guys on the right she won’t trap the 2 weapons on the right side and just go directly to the 2 on the left. So basically just follow her around don’t kill anything, if she doesn’t mark them. Be close to her at all times, meaning have her in your red circle. Only time she follows you is when you are supposed move through the smoke bombs you used before landing on the boat. I did all that and it worked for me. Always wait a second before doing something. It takes 1-2 seconds for her to start talking. #slow&steadywinsthrace :stuck_out_tongue: GLHF everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like