Isn't it about time Metamorphosis got reduced to 2 min cd?

Just about every class has their offensive cooldown on a 2 min cd or maybe even less. The 4 min meta cd disadvantages DHs in a lot of fights since you’ll get fewer metas in than other classes will get their damage cooldowns.

It also makes no sense to have no offensive cooldown to pop for -4- minutes.

It should be made 2 mins / 15 seconds as a baseline and Demonic Origins should get changed.

5 Likes

If we’d get Meta to 2min CD, the duration would need to be cut to half as well

1 Like

Yes, that is what I suggested. 15 sec instead of 30.

and leech should be reduced also because you would be immortal every 2mins instead of 4

1 Like

Shadow Priests, Fury Warriors, DKs and Balance Druids already do more healing in arena than DH. You’re really in no position to complain about our self healing, considering we need to hit something for it.

Considering DH is so mobile class, that cannot be virtually kited, then yeah, 30% of damage back as healing is too much for 2m cd.

3 Likes

Considering Balance/Shadow/Warlock don’t need to kite since they do the same DPS and are just as tanky that’s a moot point.

20%.

Why not? Would you rather blizzard cut your passive damage for more cooldowns?

Not at all. On most a lot of raid-bosses, you will probably have less uptime, sure, as farm-bosses tend to last maybe 5-6 minutes. Fights like, jaina, however, meta is really nice for the intermission. Dungeons? Not at all. Meta becomes one of most powerful burst ability in the game.

1 Like

no just no dh already heve too many good ting no memporsh reduce cooldown on it theny are already too over powert

1 Like

I actually love that Trapeye guy :smiley:

Why would they do that? Our class is already below all ranged in BOD and below Rogue.

Damage tuning is another issue. You’ve made this thread with your main point being that you want more CDs, not more damage.

If you want more CDs, your passive damage will have to suffer so your overall damage remains the same. EG -50% passive damage, but you get a CD for 200% damage for 30 seconds on a 1 minute CD. Your overall damage is the same (on average) but you have it on a cooldown. That’s generally how CDs are balanced.

Why would they do that? Our class is already below all ranged in BOD and below Rogue.

rater cut u dmg more dh dmg insane theny need be more cut like dk back wart

why complain dh boy u heve u star time right now dh dmg good singel target good why u complain dh boy and cleave insane

What I’m asking is why it does it not make sense? Do you just want cooldowns for cooldowns sake? I mean, sure it’s a legitimate request but I just don’t see the point.

no just no

Because having your dmg cd at 4 min instead of 2-3 like other classes makes the class feel off. It makes you way more conservative with it, especially when leveling, or in PvP.

Since the dawn of mankind WoW classes had their offensive cds on a 1-3 min rotation. 4 min on Meta just feels weird.

1 Like

Well, DH needs to have some downsides. Long CD is one of them.

Well, DH needs to have some downsides. Long CD is one of them.

i agree 8 mint cooldown on it would do

Downsides in what? PvP?

Cause in PvP we have the worst burst of all classes, no self-heals without a target and no slows. That’s plenty.

And in PvE we have poor ST damage compared to most DPS classes.