Issue solved

(redacted, mods pls delete)

2 Likes

Argent Pursuit is one Argent Crusade guild I know about

It’s Ardent Pursuit :nerd_face:

5 Likes

There is another argent guild about now aswell cant recall the name saw them the other day, but Im guessing this is for some specifically -The Argent Crusade- guildtag currently in use?

You could try and make a ticket, they don’t release character names but they do with guild names, I had one guild name where I wrote a ticket a year ago or so and they released the name for me since it hadn’t been in use in years.

I’d suggest you make a ticket. Chances of unlocking it are there unless the account owning it is still active. It is a good name, a little outdated, but still.

I believe that the person is not requesting an Argent guild of any option, but a specific named Argent guild, ‘The Argent Crusade’.

Nah he won’t release it, he also hogs the Order of the Silver Hand

You’ll have better luck making an original name based off TAC (faction names aren’t actually that cool)

that’s a shame, wanted it for the name, and since the guild hasn’t been active since bfa I can’t even ask for a invite, don’t care about being GM or anything

Honestly, I’ve been in said guild, it was not that great when I was a member.

I see, kinda pointless to hog up a guild name for no reason in my opinion, but oh well, what can you do, thanks everyone for answers/suggestions <3

Even if you get the name people can still report it and you will have to change the name to something else that isn’t a zone, city, or a faction. Something to do with some naming rules i vaguely remember.

I suggest to try and get yourself something you made up yourself while still being true to the original. Argent Sigil or Council, etc.

Personally, if you plan to use the guild name as an actual guild and not just flavour text. I’d personally suggest using an argent themed guild name you personally have came up with. Much cooler imo

Have naming rules been enforced any time in recent memory? At least for names that aren’t hate speech/rude etc.

Dukno about recently but I remember having a Silver Hand guild back in Wotlk n had to change the name due to reports or w/e, that was over 10 years ago though

Guild names from a Stormwind guild and a nelf guild. Been a few years ago though.

Alas, it feels like the once fair naming rule of roleplay servers have gone dormant, and not been enforced for a long time. Though, the naming rules have more been to the character, than the guild when it comes to taking inspiration from within the game.

Hello Argentward, long time no see, it’s Alecander, the guild master of The Argent Crusade, just came back to the game, shoot me an invite and I will help you, I just have it on an alt for the same purpose.

3 Likes

Im gunna take it those tags…arent for sale?, those are two serious tags right there.

It is nice to feel immersive, even for a guild tag.