Issue with dungeon design for melee DPS

Hello,
I have been playing a few dungeons on beta for TWW and I have notice that the dungeon design has been increasingly unfriendly towards melee players as expansions evolve and develop.

I have been doing M+ for three expansions has melee DPS (Frost and Unholy DK) and Tanking (Blood DK for the most part) and I have to say that the design of TWW dungeon or the changes implemented to Shadowlands dungeons are not enjoyable at all if someone plans to main or even play a melee DPS.
For example, chances made to dungeons like Mist of Tirna Scithe are absolutely unnecessary; the changes to last boss are dreadful, this fight in particular was already very demanding on melee since they would rely on tank movement and getting away with Mind Link.
I have also played castes in beta and in the current DF season, SP and Arcane/fire Mage; in my opinion, although mechanics also affect caster that have to cast (ignoring the fact that many quality of life changes have been implemented in TWW making them lose less uptime when a mechanic makes them move and cancel their cast) the amount of disturbances that harm uptime are much less compared to melee.

I hope you can address this matter in the future and give more enjoyment to people that desire to play melee in M+.