Issue with SV Hero talents

I have major problem with the Hero talents for Survival as they are now. Both of the Hero specs currently tie in to Coordinated Assault (CA), one of our cooldowns that has some… issues.

I thought the point was to give some more interesting choices to further personalize your playstyle? Both trees forcing you into the same CD is neither interesting nor a choice.

I would suggest one of the following:
A) One of the Hero specs no longer ties into CA; thematically I’d say Sentinel. You could either tie it to Spearhead instead, or just remove the CD tie-in altogether.

B) Make the tie-in to CA a choice node against something else for one, or both, of the Hero specs. Again this choice node could either be against Spearhead, or something else altogether.

C) Change the way CA works, having both Hero specs tied to the CD wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t such a convoluted mess that requires macro’s in order to reap the benefits. The biggest issue is the pet Basic Attack requirement: The CD doesn’t align with Kill Shot (neither base CD nor with the extra talents), it requires your pet staying perfectly on target the entire duration, and the buff you gain from it doesn’t stack, so you need to painstakingly control when your pet basic attacks in order to not accidentally waste the buff on the wrong ability.