Issues with Pet Battle Addon & Keybinds

I’ve been using these 3 addons for many years: PetTracker, Battle Pet BreedID, Niggles: Pet Teams. Since Dragonflight came out, I’ve been having these unsolvable issues:

• Keybinds do not work on the regular blizzard UI for the first 3 pet abilities. (others, like catch pet, swap and flee battle work)
  • Battle Pet BreedID does not work. It is the one that I use to show the enemy pet’s abilities right below their target frame. It also shows mine below my pet’s frame. PetTracker can track enemy pet’s abilities as well, but I don’t like its position.

The things I’ve tried to fix Battle Pet BreedID:

• Disable all addons;
  • Reinstall;
  • Full delete and fresh install;
  • Reinstall the game;
  • Reinstall windows;
  • Mess with all the options and enable and disable everything one after another.

The things I’ve tried to fix the keybinds issue:

• Set different keybinds;
  • Reset all keybinds;
  • Reinstall the game;
  • Try different keyboard & mouse;
  • Try different computer;
  • Try different account.

After all this, I’m assuming that the issue is not on my end. I’m really annoyed by the keybinds issue. I don’t wanna click the abilities with my mouse. I haven’t done that since 2008. The Battle Pet BreedID thing is not as much of an issue, but still, if there’s a fix, I really need it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.