It’s not okay to kill ppl through defensive by a single character

I’m not complaining, okay? I wish every class had this damage output with an option to stunlock the target even if trinket being used on the 1st cheap shot. Or? Or I wish we would have some PvP tunings which will make other classes alive when they use 40% wall/pet sac/blur/alter time (alter time is a joke against full cd used rogue, sometimes you have no time to react on this damage and also remember they spam cheap shot so probably that’s why you can’t alter back before you die or proc cheat death if you’re fire) as a counter to rogue’s duel/kidney bomb (when no trinket).
I understand that the class has to do damage and cc, I understand it has to be skill based and reward a big kills for you playing this fast, smart and clean.
But what I can see now on any mmr probably (watching pretty much every eu/us streamers solo shuffle in 1700-2500mmr) is that 90% of rogues trinketing any 1 cc not even thinking about the trap can be dispelled, binding shot can be dispelled, dh stun is dispellable, hoj is dispellable. They do not need to thing about what are they trading their trinket for. They simply open with a cheapshot followed by any CC on them, trinketing this immediately, pushing the 2nd and 3rd DRed cheapshot and getting the guy to -99% of his HP through blur/pet sac/battle master etc.
About damage: I’ve being asking many rogues to duel me just to see the numbers they can put through pet sac (it makes you taking NO crit damage at all, so imagine: rogues opener will never do a single crit to me), I also used a bear pet to have 20% hp heal + rally.
So as soon as the rogue opened he stepped into a trap, I had 1st cheapshot on me as well. Rogue trinkets the trap and uses evasion to prevent me from pet stun or scatter him. Shadow step cheapshot/cheapshot one more time and my hunter is dead. Through pet sac and HP rally (pets battle master ability) from the beginning of the opener.
I know how it feels to play such a big dam class and getting ppl crying of your immortality but I would say this is not okay to kill ppl through some of a powerful def cds. This maybe would not be such a thing but we have a big CC chain and knowing you will almost one shot anyway forces many guys to play with no brain trinketing ice traps/roots cuz they know they gonna kill the target even with DRed stuns.
The only class to perfect counter this openers with not be forced to use trinket is a warlock IMO cuz dark pact is pretty busted atm (well from season to season as always warlock are pretty tanky, not a surprise).

1 Like

– he said, lying through his teeth.

1 Like

I have my own rogue as well, so it’s not a complain, just the thoughts about balance with damage and CC and overkills through defensives :shushing_face:

Writing a wall of text whete you cry about rogues on the rogue sub is… something.

1 Like

On EU forum no less lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.