It is impossible to complete weekly reputation farm on Black Prince with warmode on as an alliance player

And do you see any disturbance about it blizz? Or are you completely HORDE BIASED?

What do you want them to do? If you are only Alliance flagging for Warmode then that’s how things are going to be.

2 Likes

And then I no more flagging for Warmode for their %30 increased two-faced bribes for alliance players and it
seems to me that Warmode increased rewards are designated only for horde but not for alliance. I think you horde players have nice duels with each other on timesless isle. Have fun with your BRAIN DEAD GAME. LOL

In what way are they DESIGNED for the Horde? Take a breather and calm down, you are just angry and not thinking at all.

I know this is long, but please read this: Warmode was implemented because many players ended up playing on PvP realms because of their friends or because they didn’t know any better, but they did not want to participate in the World PvP. Warmode gives them the option not to PvP, but to encourage people to still PvP they added 10% bonus, because accoring to Blizzard World PvP makes you have that much slower due to fights with the other faction.

This 10% was increased on Alliance side (actually for the faction that has fewer players) to up to 30% to entice them to still use Warmode and participate in PvP even though there are less of them.

No one. Literally no one is forcing you to keep the Warmode on. If you want to increased rewards then yes you have to participate in the PvP and sometimes this means getting killed. If you do not want to be killed then you turn Warmode OFF.

I am having fun with the game. Just because you want to have your cake and eat it too doesn’t diminish my enjoyment.

4 Likes

Another salty alliance player saying horde is bad lmaoo.

3 Likes

Because no one on alliance players activating Warmode on due to what I experienced and %10 increased rewards seems to me ‘‘ONLY HORDE SERVICE’’ under such huge faction imbalance that of course supported by ‘‘ONLY HORDE’’ players.

Yes, I know, and I won’t participate this horde biased Warmode just for laughable %20 increased bribes until it is rised to %330 or more. I just tried to inform last experience I lived just because I forget WM off by going there and I thought this is not normal. But you know, the word normal comes from ‘‘norm’’ and it means the things that fits to the norms are normal. I see that that to be a horde player is a norm and activating WM is normal ‘‘ONLY FOR HORDE’’. Because in fact, increased rewards by activating WM on a horde biased game was only an idea that serves to the horde. Because in this horde biased game, to be a horde player is ‘‘A NORM’’.

Ohhhh, Gannash the forum horde troll spoke, I am not impressed anyway.

Turn off warmode, problem fixed

Your faction is full of children spamming /spit and making 5 man groups to kill an arms warrior who can’t even play

6 Likes

Again what do you suggest as a change? Are you asking for Blizzard to remove War mode bonuses? Are you asking them to force people to play Alliance? What are you actually after?

Both factions have their bad apples

We have boomers complaining about everything yours have children crying about everything

Im not saying one is better than the other btw lol

1 Like

Maybe I can be after to create faction balance? Yea, but you are wonderful as a horde player, please ignore me as illogical alliance player. But it is very interesting how you all horde players are greatly disturbed about faction balance. Uhmmmmm, it is not so very children game too, but…

So what do you suggest Blizzard does to make the playerbase play both factions as much?

You do realize that YOU as an Alliance player are the one complaining, not the Horde players

What?

1 Like

Yes, sorry, I am immediately relogging my horde alts… ohhh sorry my horde mains to get ‘‘norm-al’’ :smiley:

So you have no improvement ideas. You just want magically perfectly even player base? Are you sure you don’t just want the +30% and you don’t care at all about PvP? Because it sure sounds like you just want more stuff without the activity involved. What next? You should get Mythic raid gear without raiding?

1 Like

Mr Kebab, please stop posting on my topics (all of them after all). Because all the thing you typed here are neither constructive nor positive. I never mentioned the things you insulted me on there. I just thought, as an alliance player, when I go timesless Isle WM on, I shouldn’t be that much disturbed by opposing faction. If you read this as

then you are just an another toxic-unfriendly WoW player to me and after all nothing you tell me improve or change my ideas. Be constructive or go your own way as toxic hated player. Why would anyone needed on M raid gearing if she wont use it anywhere? Or what makes you think that I interested on raiding and higher and higher M raiding? Truth to be told, raiding and of course M raiding is the last thing on this game that I interested. But how very interestingly you think that way as you interested. You should understand people can be causals and play WoW just for fun unlike you, the toxic, unfriendly, holy pro-m raider you are.

I was contructive, but you started meming yourself.

Sorry, but just sounds like you are bad.

Yes, I am bad. I am a terrible player you can’t believe your eyes. I am just trying to get honored to discuss the topics here with ‘‘player of the year’’ typed players like pro-holy M raider players you are. :slight_smile: Are you convinced to not commend on my topics now? You are best player I have ever seen. I was in a lfr heroic dungeon and you were tanking on me. It was incredible experience to see how you tanked and learned from you so much. Are you convinced to not commend on my topics now? Do you want me indicate more and more how wonderful player you are? See you later.

Strange, I usually have the Alliance kiddies doing /slap, /spit, /laugh, /rude, and yelling dumb crap overall.

1 Like

I rarely encounter it, and i get ganked alot on my hordies

Could be a level thing, as i dont play much max level horde

Both factions have bad complainers.
Have a horde alt and see the same complain when log on it.
The way is to ignore them.
You play a bg but its full with whining people? Simple : leave it , no need to listen to all. This way your experience won’t be ruined.

How is it a horde bias lol.

People are so quick to jump aboard this hype train of accusation.

Let’s make this clear.

EU realms have been horde dominant since TBC, and no it wasn’t a racial which swayed these odds.

Blood elves introduction is what drove the masses to horde on the EU realms. And yes I state EU realms in particular as NA is alliance dominanted and has remained so.

This wasn’t a racial balancing, nor any other factor then physical race choice. And before someone says “high elf woulda balanced it out” no it won’t. Why? Because why would you pay out 100s or pounds to play the same race with a different eye colours. It’s absurd to believe high elves would drive the alliance population like blood elf did.

• blood elves were the most high res thing wow had to offer to the elf race at the time as prior races sat on their orginal designs.

• they were new which no other options to the same aesthetic.

• they were considered “sexy” and appealing to players. And at the end of the day that’s what won the vote. The sex appeal of the blood elf race.

Yes method did transfer to horde. 6 years after being alliance.

Yes limit went horde, after 14 years of being alliance.

These transfers weren’t even made for the racials the average player takes advantage of, such as the rocket jump in KJ fight in legion was a advantage to a mechanic.

There’s a reason NA is alliance dominated, and it’s not because “alliance sucks”

Here’s the fact.

There are 2 options when you begin with game. Each with its own aesthetic and race options.

One of those options will win in terms of popularity. It’s physically impossible to develop something that a dead on 50% would want.

You being ganked isn’t a horde bias. It’s a horde popularity and sadly blizzard can’t drive that popularity out.

No ones going to transfer factions because of a rebalancing of racials and a minority would transfer based on new race options:

Why? Because it’s almost 30 pounds a transfer, and to do so cuts you off everyone You have met over the 15 years of playing.

TBC with blood elves caused such a change in popularity because they came out in the very first expansion. And with the vast changes to classes most had a reason to re-evaluate their mains. Not to mention higher in population with less tools for elitism through PvE.

In today’s WoW pugging is bloody difficult and sticking with a guild you know is generally the best option, due to Rio and more requirements to participate on the gates of content.

Wow is no longer friendly in the world, and generally it’s less likely you will make many friends rerolling entirely to the other faction. And the loneliness will drive you back to your main faction,

And before someone yells it

Yes blood elves racial was strong, but the quantity of players I saw actually utilise the racial was a small minority, most didn’t even have it on their bars.

They rolled blood elf based on aesthetic I’m sure the very high end of the playerbase did utilise it.

But there are far more casuals who don’t bother reading their racials then their are top end players utilising them.

I mean personally I’d prefer to be alliance, I have always loved the dark iron dwarves and went as far as rolling alliance to get their heritage armour.

But here’s the issue, how can I justify going alliance after 15 years of the game. Litterally. I would be going from scratch with knowing no one, I’d get no where in terms of gameplay relying on the pug world at this point.

1 Like