It is time

To give Mistweaver Monk a group buff, battlerezz or bloodlust. MW is still “unnecessarry” in PVE.

10 Likes

BLIZZARD:: listen to the community/players

1 Like

Every single time we say monks need a raid buff so parties have a reason to actually want monks, we have some idiot say “blah blah blah” 5% physical damage.

Pretty much every healer is unnecessary now except pres. evokers. Literally double damage and healing of anyone else. Can’t remember but this might be the worst healer balance ever in an expansion.

Some aoe invisibility with speed buff would be Nice too something like rogues shroud but in thematic with Monk. Like hide people in mist and empower them with wind. Like the TRUE windwalking…

Since it’s Raging week, it’s also worth noting that the class that’s all about being calm and collected doesn’t have a way to remove Raging. The very introduction of the class in the Mists of Pandaria expansion cinematic had a monk calm down a human and an orc fighting, the history of monks IRL is all about being zen, and yet we can’t remove enrage effects from enemies.

Bloody brilliant. Class identity, indeed.

2 Likes

Push

I am also thinking, that monk needs another special spell Luke battlerezz, bl or massdispel (with shorter cooldown)

Also if the healing output would be the same, like other healers, people would always prefer the others, because of utilities ….

more than time. brez or bl. I went engineer to have this brez and yet it’s a melee device, I need to stand onto the dead body to be able to use it.

we also need a tool to remove ENRAGE .

evoker mass dispell enrage anyone?

they srly dont ever consider the whole scheme of this game, or maybe they do, but at a level that is way over my knowledge.

Monk soothe when? Group stagger when?

It brings +5% mystic touch though, pretty good buff.

wow, still no excuse

Why not a Brew/Tea similar to warlock’s cookies? No one else has something similar to cookies, and yet a Brew/Tea handed out by a monk makes so much sense

nah, sorry, rogue stole all the tea bag ;(

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.