It takes longer to que for a solo shuffle than sitting in lfg XD

Is it fixed yet?

na

still garbage

3x 0cr dps today for 2x 1530 heal and were supposed to put our climb with them

1x 1500 heal and another heal 0cr etc

its complete random matchmakings constantly

u wont play with anything less than similar to ur own rating in lfg either so why soloq is these random matchmakings of different cr ppl, 0cr into 1600cr lobby is the stupidest u see and i bet there is even wilder

They should’ve never made Solo Shuffle a 3v3.

Casuals prefer 2v2, healing against 1 DPS is way less stresful for healers and overall i think 2v2 is the more played bracket anyway.

And they shouldn’t have made this a shuffle either. To make 6 rounds last shorter; they made the dampening changes but that resulted in healers getting frustrated. Its already a living hell to heal against 1 DPS with high/fast dampening + MS effects and unending cc chains, let alone 2.

I argued against the 3v3 and shuffle component of Solo Q from the get go. We have ranked Q in other MMORPGs and good / bad match-ups just balance each other out and eventually its the more skilled players that climb up.

1 Like

I play Envoker, Priest, Paladin and Druid as healer in solo shuffle and every last one of them is suffering as DPS do not interrupt enemy players from CCing me, so why bother doing it to be blamed for the fact my DPS have tunnel vision no matter what I say?

2 Likes

haha u look like a angry chicken in ur avatar and when im reading this but ur words are so pure and true that u have my full seal of approval :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

3v3 is the fairest setup in general!

Remember that not every class is doing good in a 2 dps setup, they need a healer to overcome their weaknesses. Other classes can shine in a 2 dps setup but aren’t doing as good with a healer.

So you would need 1 healer for 1 dps, which is double as hard than 1 healer for 2 dps.

I didnt say 2v2 should be Q-able with double DPS.

Yes numbers wise it would require more healers but due to reasons i cited; we would have more.

Just to give an example; i love playing with my rdruid but i am already bad at it; no way i am playing it in a 3v3 set up.

Well, then it means you need double the amount of healers. Doesn’t sound like a good idea, does it?

I am also curious, how a Boomy should ever win in a lobby with 2 healer and a DH for example.

That is just your guess, but even when I agree I doubt we would have a better ratio than now.

We know the consequences of 3v3 and shuffle, which i use to make a guess. I highly doubt that there is a “solution” out there that will make healers more enthuastic to play in 3v3.

2v2 shuffle with only dps option would be heavenly.

2 Likes

But the reason for it isn’t 3v3, the reason is that healer are struggling to make rating because of the mmr system. I don’t think the impact of 2v2 would be that differently.

Oh yeah, lets remove a couple of specs directly, as they can’t compete in that bracket.

h ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/if-you-want-more-healers-in-the-game/415678
h ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-want-my-role-back-healing/415818
h ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/how-do-i-counter-rogues-are-rdruid/415792
h ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/nerf-prevoker-buff-other-healers-or-heal-your-solo-shuffles-yourself-blizzard-also-mmr-system-doesnt-work-with-such-a-small-player-pool/415754
h ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/buff-healers/415463

Similar situation on reddit (its the only stickied thread there atm and there are really insightful stuff). Yes I know that healers also complain that they get no rating when they are 5-0 and played good and someone leaves but such is the case for DPS too. Its not a specific thing to healers. Its just that they can abuse it more as they have faster Qs BUT due to deserter buff its not THAT abuseable.

Anywho, point is, thats not the only issue regarding solo shuffle.

MMR system is going to change anyway so we’ll see if it’ll fix anything. IMO it won’t do so for the long run. Its just gonna be a band-aid.

I prefer to wait 1 hour in queue than searching for a monkey in lfg with inflated CR just to leave after a loss while he messed up SSR is the best thing exposing all those inflated CR monkeys.

cant wait for Diablo 4 to come out… this solo Q is beyond a joke

id rather just play another game

1 Like

Beside that links to the same forum should be allowed, I read every initial post but not a single one mentioned 3s as an issue.

They ask for more balance, or healer benefit, or just the typical I am overwhelmed with class x and y but none was about 3s being too hard or that they would prefer to play 2s instead.

And you can find a lot of threads in the forum, where people are asking for a better system, that they get more points for winning 4+ rounds.

It is definitely not the only issue, but it’s an issue that causing other issues too. Leaver for example. To leave the shuffle can give you a benefit in several situations, while you should actually get hardly punished for leaving. That is a direct result of the mmr system we currently have.

Also that many healer don’t get the points they should get for winning x rounds.

MMR system is pretty trash for everyone , we just put up with it

out of the many many other MMO and competitive games out there. this MMR system has to be the most annoying

how many expansions do we go through where its either abused or doesn’t work.
every single expansion .

• abused as in 3am Win traders , trading wins to boost mmr and CR
  • broken as in it doesnt calculate win for effort/ time used ie 4 win = 0 rating in soloQ being paired with 0 Cr rated players at EVERY bracket

Yea, blizzard finally fixed lfg issues and pvp is now fun to play and accessible. Yay! Oh wait…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.