''Item cannot be modified''

Hello,
Comming back from ban for using the f world, I just wan’t to remind that it’s still not possible to add sockets on gladiator’s pendant.
It’s been one week :slight_smile:

Still can’t add sockets to the neck peice even after the weekly reset. I don’t even have the words to describe how poor this is. I hope you will be compensating all of us for having to play our pvp matches at this disadvantage for the last week.

Really now, just mass delete the items and mail us all back ones that arn’t bugged. Sort it out.

Issue not solved. Can’t add sockets on my neck !!! Fix it ASAP !

Yeah i figured it would be fixed with maintenance but still can’t gem the neck :confused:

Well i tried buying a new neck, and i can socket that. So i take it, just sucks to be the playerbase, beta testing the game live, and if we go -1 week worth of effective conquest because of a bug? Sucks to be us!

Still not fixed unacceptable! Unsubbing when gametime expires in 3 days if not fixed…

Having to wait 5-7 days for a ticket to be answered with no communication on what is happening with a pretty much game breaking bug. I will seriously be considering my subcription come the end of the month.

I ask you once again as Devs as you are absolutely seeing this thread, delete peoples bugged necks and refund them the conquest points so they can buy new ones from the vendor that are not bugged, this is so simple, please.

Just had my ticket answered to be told that my problem doesn’t exist and they released a hotfix a few days ago that solved this problem for everyone which is a blatent lie and they know it.

The levels of awful customer service are unreal here. I’ve played this game on and off since TBC and I never felt this let down or angry at customer service devs. We have even given you the solution for the problem which is clearly within the powers of a customer service dev to do and yet we are still being told our issue either does not exist or has already been solved when it absolutely has not.

Yes, as i said i bought a new neck for a total of 1050 conquest spent on necks and now i can gem it.

So we just have to take the hit on -525 conquest. Seriously doubt they will reimburse anyone anything affected by this.

I will send ticket after ticket until they solve this even if I have to wait 5 days for every response, it’s completely unacceptable to be told I am basically making something up. All they have to do is delete the god damn item and refund me the conquest points, I feel like I’m literally being trolled at this point tbh

1 Like

I realy dont know why they need so much time to fix it. its now 2 weeks …

just destroy the item and give the conquest points back and the bug dont exist anymore -.-

1 Like

Coming up to 2 weeks now and still NO fix

Make sure you have the item needed for the upgrade in your bags. I found that if its in your bank it won’t allow the upgrade. Talking about trophy of strife etc.

2 weeks later and this has finally been fixed. Probably one of the easiest bugs to fix ever and it takes this insane amount of time. Not looking good going forward.

my issue got solved, they deleted the item and sent me a replacement item. im happy it fixed, but its frustrating since it took like 2 weeks and i had to wait 3-4 days every time for a response on the ticket

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.