Item disappeared from void storage they wont restore it

So recently i went to put something in my void storage when i noticed an item was missing, no idea when this disappeared since i been playing classic mostly, it was not in the item restauration list wich i really didnt expect it to be either cause i never took it out.
Im 100% sure i not sold destroyed or misssplaced it, ever since void storage every tier has been neatly stored in there on every char, cause not only it takes aditional actions to take stuff out of voidstorage, i specificly put stuff in there to NEVER take out again.
Now i often run these old raids to fill in the missing pieces of these set/other tansmog item so normally i whould not be to bothered but the item in question is a T3 druid chest (dreamwalker tunic) wich as you can imagine is not easly replaced and 100% saure is not something i whould sell/destroy.
But after numerous tickets (with contradicting responces/copy paste responces) it has not been fixed yet, to summ it up.

1. 100% I have not sold or destroyed it, i specifcily bought it to own it (and no it not misplaces either there search function for bags)
  2. It has been sitting in the same void storage spot ever since i got it from BMAH back in MoP cause not only im a hoarder everything is very neatly stored.
  3. it does not show on the item restore page confirming i not destroyed/sold it.
  4. the transmog is in my transmog option and im currenntly using the mog.
  5. i bough it on BMAH thus from blizzard they very well can see i bought it from them.
  6. one of the gms even said i cant restore cause i dont know wich druid it belonged to they didnt say they cant restore it they said they didnt know wich char it should be on.

I want this item restored, i wont except this “only items in restore list can be restored” cause i never deleted/vendored it it DISAPEARED from my voidstorage YOU lost it you should fix this.

Im getting very very sick and tired of making tickets waiting 4-9 days just to get a copy paste responce or the same cant restore unless in the list responce.
for god sake READ my problem i not got rid of it YOU lost it, YOU know i owned it and YOU put these item on BMAH you very well are able to generate these items out of thin air.

1 Like

Had a similar situation. My first main, a Pala, had the original Arcanite Ripper (the guitar axe) from the Wrath pre-expac event and about a year ago I decided to renew the sub to that account to check it out and other old items only to find it had disappeared. I know for sure I wouldn’t have sold or deleted it but the only response I got was “it’s not on the restore list we can’t do anything” and subsequent tickets got extremely rude/irritative responses telling me to accept the answer and stop asking.

Could it be a display bug?

Have you tried looking after moving or renaming your WTF, Cache and Interface folders, not just turning off addons.

sadly no display bug

I have heard of other items in banks and bags disappearing and sometimes that’s what it’s been, an addon issue.