Item VISUAL EFFECT transmog

Here is an idea:
What if we could destroy an item that has a visual effect (nibelung, shaman’s shoulder pads from SOO, wrathion’s trinket etc) and store that effect to use on a SAME SLOT item to keep the effect?
Each time you wanted that effect you would have to farm original again and again as they should be BOP and ONE USE only.

1 Like

That’s actually a pretty interesting and good idea! Not sure it’s good to make it one use and limited though, why not just have it in the transmog library just like enchantment visual effects?

if everyone had it permanently in their library - we would have hundreds of thousands of Valkyries in quest hubs. Having it BOP-single use would make people work for it everytime they want an effect.

But isn’t there pretty much an “enchant mog” for every visual weapon effect?
Although that doesn’t extend to armor and off hand items… Perhaps it should :grinning:

1 Like

I am talking about the very visual effects. Nibelung can summon Valkyrs around you. Shaman shoulder pads often bring up ghost animals roaring above them. Wrathion’s trinket brings those amazing dragon wings etc. Weapon enchant effects are just what they are: weapon visual glow.

EDIT: Wouldn’t be amazing for a druid to have flame kitty form usable with ANY weapon then wield?

Oh, I didn’t know about that… I prefer my characters to be less extraordinary than that :slightly_smiling_face:

But in general, I condone options :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.