It's 2020, and wearing a dress still deletes your legs

7 Likes

its 2020 and nightborne still look like scuffed nightelves and sylvanas is still a b**** despite the fact they censored Garrosh

6 Likes

It doesn’t help the fact that 95% of the HD Cloth transmogs are dresses.

I’m reading Jaina: Tides of War, by C.Golden right now and he called Jaina the same slur too :laughing:

Don’t know about you OP but I identify myself as a Rayperson;

2 Likes

Rayman aint got nothin on the chad Globox.

1 Like

It is 2020 and men are wearing dress!

Awwww look somebody doesnt agree with me so therefore they must be toxic and i will use my personal vendetta agaisnt MvPs to have a bash every chance i get .

You are now up to 8 chars that post on the forums Rompuche getting out of hand really and you know full well MvPs are very vocal against Blizzard just suits you to bash them always as easy targets .

2 Likes

True, staring up people’s dresses is for amateurs.

This is far better:

These bad boys make everyone around you naked. :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m more concerned how my robes always cut the mounts in three pieces.

I mean… wut

2 Likes

Seeing Jaina’s attire in BFA really highlighted how outdated robe models are to players.

4 Likes

My problem with a dress is that you can’t try a pants transmog when you wear a dress. Many times it happens with my cloth alts, I go to the AH and check to buy a transmog armor are in case I wear a dress clothe I must undress me before being able to check how the pants looks, because with a dress on the pants would be invisible.

Please Blizzard, make the dress dissapear in the interface when I’m trying on how a pants looks like.

an orc with teeth for sure

Actually it will be 2021 soon

As long as it is kept to knee length.

1 Like

An ankle, by Jove! :face_with_monocle:

Wear one in real life then

This is so true, but now those models are so outdated. For example, the mooncloth robe and it’s recolours, they are one of the best designs in game for me, but their textures look so bad.

Blizzard needs to start making more revealing mogs (no sleeves or backs, tops, etc.), because most of what we have doesn’t let tattos and paints show. Blood elves have the same problem with their jewellery options going on top of sleeves, which doesn’t look good imo.

1 Like

Threads like this is an example to me of. There is also the disturbing player types that care so much about pixels they do the most ridicolous things about them.

As much as being separated from my feet when I wear a robe/kilt annoys me, my biggest issue is when you’re on a mount when wearing a robe/kilt and the way it clips through the bottom of the mount.

I don’t use certain mounts because of this.

2 Likes