It's 2020, and wearing a dress still deletes your legs

Sitting down on a male tauren, draenei, dwarf or Kul Tiran is cursed. You see the reality of what the kilt/robe is within…

I really hate that but then again I don’t like the bizarre angle at which my blood elf characters legs sit at on mounts etiher. It looks wholly unnatural but I presume it’s been done to avoid clipping.

Nothing will oppose clipping! It is the eternal curse.

1 Like

Male Kul Tiran’s sit funny on certain mounts. Honeyback Havester Mount they sit so rigid upright with their arms and hands fixed in front of them they’re floating in midair and no where near touching the mount saddle or reins.

1 Like

I spend my belf life not being near controls, reins etc :rofl:

Oh lol you’ve fallen into the trap so easily :rofl:

So you admit to trolling and baiting then under

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums

Good to see you admit it .

Absolutely, it started a slipper slope then and BFA is the worst offender in terms of transmog options.

I’m more triggered by the fact that my characters legs clip into the mounts side when I’m using a Moose mount for example. I love those mounts, but it looks so dumb having the lower half of my characters legs being inside the moose’s sides…

2 Likes

Go play some anime dress up game. There is that new game out, genshin. Where you can play a cute anime character with a dress, able to see the feet. Wow isn’t about cuteness, sexyness, or anything.

Its about wow.

More unique dresses please! Robes can be sexy!

5 Likes

I would love to see robes in WoW, that are similar to style in Diablo 3 which doesn’t delete the legs. I think it may not please some, but I would take it over what we have in WoW any day.

1 Like

Eh… they won’t fix it.

3 Likes

more annoyed about my troll shamans dress clipping tru my favorite mount

3 Likes

WoW is about whatever I want it to be about, I pay my sub like yourself so I am entitled to play as I want, that includes dress up for my characters :wink:

It’s fine that you don’t like it Robin, but in all honesty you can’t really tell others what to like or dislike in game.

2 Likes

I’m glad we got new character customization (though some races more than most) but I think a fix for a lot of different armor types is the next big step we need. So many transmogs ruined by weird armor just not fitting at all.

Stop looking up my dress, you perv. I know I’m handsome but come on, restrain yourself.

…but, it’s a ghost mount…shurely, that is the one time clipping is logical?

noo, if dress clips tru mount i should fall tru mount also.

You are the Champion of Azeroth and Speaker of teh Horde… therefore cannot fall through magic kitteh.

1 Like