It's all Coming Together covenant quest bugged

Yey. I finished “It’s all coming together” now I’m stuck on the next part… f me

Maybe Post it here - A CALLING IN BASTION QUEST BUGGED

After the fix yersterday, and waiting for the daily reset today, I was now able to pick up A Calling in Bastion". Completing this let me continue the campaign, and I got the 1. chapter completed. Thanks for fixing it!

2 Likes

Still having the issue.
I want a rollback on my covenant.
I have made SEVERAL tickets, but 23 days waittime… i am moments away from making a refund of my shadowlands purchase as well as gametime, because it’s unplayable now.

Raiding yesterday without covenant abilities or conduits was fun…
felt like a challenge lol, it feels like a certain brand is just ignoring us.

Just keep 1 ticket, your oldest open for the same subject. The average displayed ticket time is the oldest in queue. Usually they respond in a couple days.

If you make multiple tickets, it slows it down overall for everyone else who has the same problems as you who also needs help.

noted, would love a little timeframe here though, what is blizz plan to fix this issue?
When can we expect it done, and what do we get in compensation… because this is getting quite… hilarious.

did they fix both quests now? its all coming together and a calling in bastion?

Seems all quests have been fixed now. I’ve just now managed to pick up and complete the Calling in Bastion quest and advanced through to have soulbinds and daily callings again. Can finally catch my character back up.