It's all Coming Together covenant quest bugged

Same issue again))

Yea wtf… wow we managed to complete a quest but we still have nothing to do and are at 0 renown and no soul binds…If Blizz doesn’t bump us up in renown and give us compensation… this will be my last game I play made by Blizz-- Activision… totally destroyed the fine company Blizzard once where. ;/

Same here, not getting the ’ A calling in Bastion’ now.
:frowning:

Same for me as well. Was able to complete “It’s all Coming Together” but I am not getting “A calling in Bastion”. Let’s just hope the next fix doesn’t take as long. :pensive:

Same here…“a calling in bastion is now not doable”…Blizzard please tell me you are not serious

I guess we need to get chapter 1 (Among the Kyrian) completed, or else it will just be problems along the line.

Its working guys now!

we see bro)

calling dont work)

i cant activate my soulbinds… im already honor lvl 6 but i cant interact with this thing

Same issue.

I had the same bug, but after a day i was able to hand in the quest to Haephus. But still didnt receive any other quests.

Yes i can finish this quest but i cant start A Calling in Bastion. At least i could empty my bags from anima .

This has to be a joke… I’m at the same state as you guys, can’t start A Calling in Bastion.

2 Likes

Yep same issue when reaching the Calling To Bastion…

2 Likes

Same issue a calling to bastion stuck … I can’t believe people get left behind like this

Same for me, I was finally able to hand in It’s all Coming Together - but now I have nothing. No followup quests at all - and the Among the Kyrian flag is still unchecked in the chapter progress.

Wont be able to raid this week. Thanks Blizz :slight_smile: I assume we get no compensation for broken characters for days.

Stuck on A Calling to Bastion aswell not getting any callings etc… Won’t be able to do anything for days 20% less dmg cause conduits… And 100% we don’t get any compensation xD don’t even think about it guys

1 Like

Im stuck on “a Calling in Bastion” for 3 days already.