Its bit silly

Hi ask me bear or cat form and som new shud be add all to shapeshift talent from stard be like this in druoid if you need atack you go cat if you need tank you go bear and if you heal you go the tree guardian funy why now druid get talents split from shapeshift into window car window bear ask me and i tell as a player ho made demon hunter for diablo3 and blizzard game master see it and agre its be great class i ask blizzard to the forms all druid got to add into one window to you go change forms and do your job as druoid not to split shapeshift form into own window to add it into one window cat and bear form and im thinking abut add new shapeshift forms ho cen be add to druid be nice to druids get new forms and all movie to shapeshift and asking me as gamer and story maker and game art see bear and cat form its silly its liek you give windows to worrior one window you use left hand shild one window to you use right hand sword its same whit cat and bear let players chose it and ask me forms druid take when fight be beter if bear and cat be one window to not special do the diablo3 thing to you change skils not all time if you split skils its good beter got it in one window they ar one typ shapeshift skil right and add more costumize to som poor races like undead see how lot you costumize them ar like whott ugle hairs and nonting more^^.

I’m sorry, but this is unintelligible.

If English isn’t your first language, maybe write it out in your native language and run it through a translator? At least then there may be some punctuation…

6 Likes

Its the meowtalk app, sometimes the translator is abit off. Once you learn abit of the cat language this makes purfect sense.

Normally the translation is good, example 1:11 in this video.

This video is so hard to watch. Remember to use hotter water when helping your beloved kitten wash.

I literally skipped straight to the responses after 1.5 line because it both was hard to understand, as well as overwhelming to read as ONE BIG CHUNK of text :joy:

Yes, definitely

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.