It's imposible to skip cloak quests on alts?

Please tell me that there is a way to skip new quests for cloak and all that corruption stuff on alts. Because I just spent like 3+ hours to do all quests on just 1 character.

10 Likes

You can skip the quests on alts, but seriously Blizzard gives you a heap of new content and you just QQ?.

2 Likes

This “content” is good only for 1 time. Doing this cloak unlocking scenario 10+ times doesn’t look like an interesting activity.

34 Likes

Next time ask them to throw you 475 i lvl items just by logging in.

8 Likes

Are you nuts?! And the effort to go to the mailbox and actually equiping them?! And then even wasting more time to enchant them?!

Full equipped 475 gear completely enchanted when I log or I complain!!!

8 Likes

Without sockets and bis coruption? Thats meh for me

5 Likes

You can skip some, but not all of it. Kinda wish I could skip more since I got like 20 alts.

8 Likes

Well, blizzard might do just that but it will be available in the cash store :rofl:

1 Like

Yes then even I wouldn’t complain
As much.

Thanks. At least someone understands that pain. Because guys that posted above think that I’m asking for free epics. Seems like they don’t know that you can make alts in this game. And playing alts isn’t about doing the same quests 20+ times just to unlock endgame content.

6 Likes

Honestly Im struggling to do the quest just once on my main! It really isnt an engaging storyline at all
just loooooong.
If I can drag one of each armor class through, just for the cloak transmog, it will be a miracle!LOL

4 Likes

I am hoping there is a way to skip for alts AND it is obvious 
 I don’t want to be doing another Sylvanas boob and not seeing it and choosing the wrong output!

So far the only skip I have found is at the Ra den part. When you get to the part that you need to enter the scenario talk with Ra den instead to skip it.

We Don’t even have 20 classes

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with being an altoholic. Not everyone plays only 1 class.

5 Likes

Yeah but
 Do you really need a cloak on 20 toons ? That’s more than one of each class.

1 Like

I mean I don’t, but there are a lot of people who would, it’s not about classes. Some people like to roll specs instead of classes, or just a class on each faction. etc. It’s just the way they like to play let em enjoy it.

6 Likes

you can skip all the scenarios i believe, did everything in about 45 min on my DH (got really lucky with scouting report). In general everytime you take a quest that is gonna put you in a scenario, click the quest giver to see if it has an option to skip.

The only one i didn’t skip on alt was blackwing lair, and that’s because i forgot to check if you could, but i think you should be able to.

1 Like

there’re more specs for sure. Like I have 2 warlocks, destro and demon/affli. That’s 2 for one class. you now do the math.

1 Like

I mean to each their own, still sound a bit excessive in my book.