Its march tomorrow and we still have no words about cata

if u say so, bye

Naah. I remember these times. Wotlk pservers was as unplayable as Cata pservers. However Wotlk was and still is significanlty more popular.

Exactly this. You lack basic understanding of the issue yet you talk. Cata 2/3 cata tiers were actually very good and an improvement from wrath.

2 Likes

Noone cares about Cata. It is just 100% fact and you know it. It has bad reputation, it can’t play on nostalgia, it doesn’t have any promotion by Blizz, raids are too difficult for average Classic player. Ideal recipe for disaster.

1 Like

On Blizzards own website is stated: Cata launches 31 August or before.

So there you go.

Taking “facts” from air, just as ur president

1 Like

Several months and you will see I’m right. Don’t forget to apoligize.

And don’t tell me he is my president. I have never voted for that subhuman.

2 Likes

And then u wake up

1 Like

Next is P3 SoD. Once they milked us there enough it‘s time to release Cata. So i guess the time from P4 to P5 on SoD is a bit longer.

According go the post yesterday P2 is now at a mid-point. That case beginning of April. Give or take a few weeks until Cata then:)

You would be surprised at how different scripting is for both expansions. Although scripting for Northrend is similar to Cataclysm scripting.

Not that you can by the looks of it.

Again - you can’t compare an expansion that has a million free cores and new cores coming out twice a week for it and can be scripted by 5 years old to Cataclysm cores.

Eh… at this point i’m just wasting time on trolls. Have fun in the stale mess that is Wrath classic while it’s up and wherever you go after.

3 Likes

You do realise pvp is dead in wotlk and the player size is halfed since tbc, nobody likes wotlk not even streamers. Cata is far more superior and better verson of wotlk i cant wait for it to come out.

2 Likes

Of course I can compare. Increasing amount of servers doesn’t increase playerbase. It doesn’t matter if entire playerbase would grouped on one server or spread on million servers. And I can say that Wotlk playerbase is like 40x more than Cata playerbase.

Fake news.

Bro wake up to reality dont live in your shell, wotlk is just not good and ppl dont like it the numbers are there.

1 Like

But ofc you play vulpera i cant get anything you say seriously xD

1 Like

Can’t wait for blizz to shut down the stupid WOTLK so we can get rid of these classic andies! Lets go Cata and Mop !

2 Likes

The issue is wrath had very decent servers even in 2010 while wrath was at peak while cata servers were awful till atleast 2016 and at that point noone cared about wow anymore so naturally the player base would be lower. Even now if you check whitemane there are million bugs in 2024.

1 Like

Idk in which reality you live but in real reality you can open ironforge and make sure that Wotlk had most amount of players at every given point of time since it’s launch comparing to the same point since launch of TBC or Vanila.
But anyway it doesn’t even matter. The point is Cata won’t have even third of players Vanila, TBC or Wotlk had.

But it’s not truth. Wotlk was unplayable for many years since first pservers appered. And it’s not like only Wotlk content itself didn’t work properly, the whole world was full of bugs. There were no any working quest except those in which you need to kill x enemies or pick up x items.

F off classic looser gtfo we don’t want you and your kind in cata go LVL on hardcore for the 1000000 time

2 Likes