Its not a good sign when

I can second that.

Not really. Banns stack. So for the same reason you got the 24hr bann you will now receive a bigger ban, lets say 3 days. Then for the same reason a 7day followed by 30, 90, 1y, whatever (even tho such a bann is quite the feat given the bann counter gets purged after a while of good behavior)

By appealing the bann and being cleared of the charges your counter gets cleared.

For me loads of people on this forums clearly stopped enjoying the game years ago but they keep playing everyday like some drug addicts and complaining about it.

1 Like

The irony here is real! :rofl:

The community here is great, there are some great people here and there are pretty civil and nice discussions happening all the time you just have to cherry-pick the things YOU like to read and discuss, it’s that simple.

Have a nice day OP and for some positivity here are some hugs for you. :hugs:

Probably true. Though I think there’s also lots who do like the game, but show their frustrations with it in such a hyperbolic and unflattering light that it makes them seem like there’s nothing but hate.

Well not always the case, I have a friend that got banned for 7 days and after it he received a other 2 that where 1 of 3 days and 1 of 2 days

MVPs express their opinions just like anyone else. They have no special powers. I do enjoy reading the various conspiracy theories though. Some are wilder than others. Rest assured the same rules apply to everyone. Five reports to sink/bury a post and a moderator will review the content and deem whether or not rule breaking has occured.

If you faced a timeout for something you said you should have gotten an email to highlight the post and what rule you broke. If you are unfamiliar with the rules you can read the forum rules and code of conduct here:-

4 Likes

True on paper but reality it’s different, I have just saw few hours ago how of one of your forum/discord friend has mistreated/trolled

another user, as I wrote on another reply.

But I don’t want to invest more on this discussion becouse I already know that I will be portrayed as the “bad guy” for bringing it up.

If you feel a post is breaking the rules then flag it, it’s a really simple system. A moderator will review the report when it comes up in the queue of things they are reviewing. It does not matter who the poster is, the only people exempt from being reported via the system are blues which are members of staff and a complaint about staff goes through different channels.

There is a minority who will never accept that they break the rules, they would rather come up with far fetched theories on why they have faced a time out than own up for their own bad behaviour or accept that they are posting in a way that contravenes the rules. There is an appeal system, and whilst most are upheld they will also overturn decisions made if they agree with your appeal.

There are a small number of posters who perpetuate a myth that attacks on other posters are somehow being coordinated via discord, facebook, twitter, mind meld etc. Some of the wilder claims involve being on skype with staff and being facebook friends with blues. Whilst posts are discussed all over the internet and on various social media, that does not mean it’s some evil plot to control.

I have no idea who you are referring to that is my forum/discord friend and I’m not enouraging you to name them either but a good chunk of regular posters have all fallen foul of the rule at some point and had time outs. No one is immune. Even the forum MVPs have had timeouts.

As I said before I saw proof of the opposite, but i know that I’m already in danger so I will just stop here.

You clearly are not going to listen to reason.

It is very simple, if your post contains nothing that breaks the rules, you will not be on the receiving end of a timeout.

The most common reasons I flag posts are swearing, circumventing the language filter, or personal attacks on another poster. People should discuss the topic not the poster, always :slight_smile:

A tip I share often is if you are angry when typing a response, or irritated, re-read your response before hitting that reply button.

1 Like

I see everyday the opposite, but I will just use the ignore feature to avoid you this time

I have no idea what you are talking about now. :woman_shrugging:t3:

You changed what you said. The previous reply stated you were not taking the bait. Hence my reply.

I don’t like having to quote people but I guess from now on I’ll have to with you.

Naaaaaaaaah. I shall live with the consequences.

Some feel that way, they’d rather express themselves fully and suffer the consquences and that is fair enough :slight_smile:

If you are talking about the fortune favoured discord why don’t you join it and see for yourself that the ridiculous conspiracy theory perpetuated by a group of sour individuals who can’t remain within the forum code of conduct is not true?

The discord is open to everyone to join.

The conspiracy started because one person called a number of females on the forum a derogatory name, got banned for it and can’t get over it. Other, equally disruptive to the forum, posters latched on to it and now its a meme that other people who break the code of conduct but refuse to accept they did so use as a crutch to play victim with.

The best part is, not one person who spouts this conspiracy has ever been on the discord or seen what actually goes on there.

We literally just chat about stuff, wow stuff and general life stuff.

We’ve made friends over the 7 months its been active and we have a laugh, we organise in game content together (m+, rp, pvp etc etc) and have bigger events like achievement runs which are advertised on the forum.

Yeah we chat about the forums but we all met here so why wouldn’t we talk about posts of interest?

Perhaps find out what we are about before spreading lies about us?

5 Likes

im just going to re post the reply i did before and stop it becouse i dont want to finish in the same situation.

I noticed one of the two is not reading this so i will no longer reply to anyone after this

I’m going to chance it and, without scrolling down to the replies, bet that you got nothing but gobby little saddos and scrotes saying you’re no better with yOuR nEgAtIvItY and completely missing your point :joy:

These forums are worthless though mate. Don’t waste your energy here believe me, it’ll seep into you

Nothing else to do

If you are accusing me of this then I have posted once today before this thread, didn’t respond to the reply I got because it was obviously not worth engaging with that person who was clearly baiting and so I walked away and went back to work.

I most certainly did not engage in any type of argument with that poster or “play the victim card”

As I said before: join the discord, its open to everyone. Then you can see how ridiculous your conspiracy theory is and perhaps act like an adult and stop spreading malicious lies.

1 Like

i have no other choice than put you too on ignore for a bit, i dont want to be baited in a ban