Its Ok to be quiet

A new community for anyone who (for any reason) struggles with voice chat or joining group activities. Call it shyness, nerves, fear or whatever you should still be able to enjoy the game. I am one of those like that and so if you are wanting a group where you can ask questions and joining voice is optional. Its Ok to be quiet. Its ok not to be great at dungeons. You can contribute as much or as little Skill levels are noy important, we can all learn and laugh together, This could be a place for you. I have not ever done anything like this before so this will be a community of ideas we can work on together.

3 Likes

I’d be up for joining something like this. These days I have no problem getting on voice chat and the like, but there was a time when I did and was suffering bad, so I’m very sympathetic and supportive of anyone in the same boat.

Skill levels aren’t an issue to me, so long as fun is had by all.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, the in game community link is MpvV7Y5crvW. It is cross faction. We need a few more (just the 2 of us so far) to see if there is interest in this. I have also started a discord server at discord.gg/vnYUsmdUMa.
My Discord name is Markh#1511 feel free to send me a mesage

1 Like