Its really depressing getting back into bgs

Now title kinda says it all this is mainly rant about epic bgs. Yea i know its #643631 this expansion but i still dont get why the same group of people basically since SL have been allowed to make full premades in epic bgs, its just annoying and makes gearing even more unfun than it would be against a none premade.

I get that you are supposed to gear and all but its super frustrating trying to play the game when all you face is premades or you go in normal bgs and meet 5 man groups in full bis that are wiping your whole team in 20 seconds meanwhile you can barely remove 10% of their health in your burst.

Im not any amazing mage player but i got to 2.1k on fire so i should you know kinda understand how to do damage and its just annoying being forced to just die back to back for hours so you can at least do some impact in a normal bg.

I dont get why they wanna neglect a group of their community that has been there since forever, sure pvp isnt the main thing in wow but it wouldnt require a lot of time to look into who is in the premades and whos orginising them and doing something about it so people can play the bgs how they are supposed to be played

I used to play these nearly every single day from mid bfa to late SL and its how i farmed most of my 550 honor levevls. i just wanna login play a normal epic bg without having to face the same nearly identical 2-3 premades every single time

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.