Its really quite sad that I've had to post this

As the title suggests, its a bit sad that I’ve had to post this. But following harrassment from multiple people, and a widespread witch-hunt, I’ve had to make this post.

A player named Kisslayer has been spreading rumours about me being a ninja, and my guild in turn are ninja’s too. He is using the guide that we “Stole his heart of Hakkar”, Let me clear this up for you all, so the harrassment and defamation can stop, and I can move on without it effecting my overall experience on classic.

First of all, the item didnt go to me (it would be ludicrous to go to a warrior), nor did it go to anyone in my guild, so calling me or my guild ninja’s is massively deceptive in the first place, as it implies that I took the item for myself, or prioritised a guild member.

This player was told, as was the rest of a pug which I ran as a semi guild pug for ZG, that the heart of hakkar was on a Warlock/Mage priority (Majority of those in the raid were not from my guild by the way) Just as many Onyxia pugs put priority on the head as a melee DPS upgrade (MS/OS), This was repeated multiple times, in both the macro for recruiting pugs, and on discord.

I am unsure if it is because of a language barrier, or because he was salty, but the player in question (A healing priest) needed on the item, and rolled for it. As I had previously stated, the item was for Warlocks/Mages only, and I correctly awarded the item to Lootbrit, a mage who is not in my guild, nor affiliated with me.

I have since contacted major PUG groups on the server, and asked them to blacklist this player, as he has caused me a great deal of problems whilst playing a game I love and enjoy.

If you have ignored me, or given me any abuse in the last week, without context, then you should be ashamed of yourselves. I did nothing wrong, and being blacklisted for the simple reason of a guy being salty that he didnt win an item which he was made fully aware was not for a healing priority, is highly unfair.
I shouldnt even have to make this post, but the community is so based on witch hunts and doesnt even bother to find the reality of a situation that I’ve been forced to clear my name.

Please now stop harrassing me, and causing me problems for doing what was right in the situation. I sincerely hope this clears things up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.