It's the Weekend! [Thread] 💃

Happy :fries:day!

3 Likes

weeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeeeend!

2 Likes

The fact that you take the time to reply to threads like this,instead of solving the forum abuse it just a reflection off how little you lot care about customers.

1 Like

4 Likes

Wish you all a nice weekend!

4 Likes

Aawww Yyyiiiiisssss! Finally we get the in game proposal habbening tomorrow :heart:
If you are not signed in yet, you do it right now! More info on

2 Likes

I so wanted to help out the with her planning ( it’s so so sweet) but it’s mom and daughter weekend so my schedule is fully booked!
From the bottom of my heart i hope the event will turn into a success :+1:

In all i just want to wish you all a wonderful weekend :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Ahh, the weekend- relaxed morning, taking my son to the fair for a couple of hours with KFC thrown in. Then work till 10pm and finally joining in with the event that Rhoshi mentioned above- promises to be a great event

2 Likes

Hungover from the night before, bbq and beers with the neighbours today, football and beers tommorow. Good times.

Might play some FF tonight or carry on with WoW reps.

2 Likes

Since it’s a “Friday” kinda day today… have a nice midsummer or what’s it called again :smiley:

3 Likes

And to you as well.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Working. Or at least trying to. Waiting for some bank statements from a client who needs his accounts submitted by Wednesday.
But I love my job. Hopefully some wow time tonight.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Running out of weekend, nooo----

Oh wait, I got nothing tomorrow anyway. :thinking:

Enjoy the remaining sunday!

6 Likes

Friday has landed and it’s beautiful. Have a nice weekend!

3 Likes

Do you suppose it alt-tabbed during the flight?

1 Like

I’m not awake enough yet

6 Likes

Cloudy and rainy there too? Nice! Means that the beach is almost all mine today.

And if not, 6min walk home and initiate Plan B: Put some sand on the balcony, 40% ice-tea and good times

1 Like

The Irony of the Government going “Oh, you really are ill, we should have given you more money, here, have £5,569.99 in back payments”

And also.

“You can’t really go anywhere to spend it because we’re not sure what the heck Lockdown means anymore, so errr, maybe spend it at the local shop and local pub?”

Local Pub. Oh Britain, never change, we are our own worst Enabler…

1 Like