It's the Weekend! [Thread] 💃

So what is everyone up to this weekend? And any upcoming weekend?

11 Likes

Working.

/woo !

5 Likes

Omg i thought you just got the ban hammer xD again xD

1 Like

It’ll probably happen.

No big plans. Resting, time with my kids to build some lego, play a little bit of wow maybe. Hang on forums. Mourn the loss of my gif powers.

6 Likes

I feel ya, probably going to make this my forum alt now :confused:

i’m most probably going to take a nap after work and play some wow and Elite Dangerous

have a :heart: since i’ve used up all my likes!

7 Likes

Well my girlfriend gave me her cold so I guess I’ll sit inside and level this Mag’Har which I’ve been wanting to do for ages.

4 Likes

RiP

1 Like

The weekend is reserved for the most aweful of things… cleaning the house :weary:

9 Likes

Omg, the horror :scream:

3 Likes

A full afternoon of Rugby ahead of me.
Today is a good day.

3 Likes

A real mans sport!

3 Likes

mmm…still in the process of moving so theres a lot to do. :pensive: maybe i can sneak in some wow if im lucky though. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Gonna try making a cake because why not?

1 Like

Another real man sport!

2 Likes

Everyone knows men are the best cooks and bakers. :muscle:

Seriously though, cooking/baking is a fun hobby for me to kill time on weekend. And I get to try out new things, so that’s a plus.

6 Likes

Washing school uniform, drying school uniform, finding lost socks from school uniform that didn’t make it into the washing of the school uniform… ya know just the usual weekend stuff :rofl:

4 Likes

YOU’RE a weekend!

Oh snap!

Also, I’m playing WoW. And D:OS2. And some TOR. Maybe a bit of Shadowrun: Hong Kong.

1 Like

When my Son was 9, I found one of his missing school socks inside his pillow cover. He had no idea how it got in there.

4 Likes